Tren 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren 200

Let me just start by saying oh my god this stuff is amazing, almost instant in fact. I am on my second week of Geneza Pharm. Tren 200 400mg a week and feels like 1000mg a week. Massive gains, massive strength, body fat has gone way down, vein pumping reps and everyone wants to know what I'm on. I am here to say Tren 200 is most definitely for the man trying to change their lifestyle overnight. Oh yeah, and having your girl be all over you is always a definite plus. Take it from me, sometimes I tell my wife to leave me alone. Hahaha not just kidding.

Shipping is fast and discrete. My order always arrives prior to the delivery date.

Its some strong stuff bro. Hope you are running some test with it. And it has yet to fully kick in yet, so watch yourself, as it will keep getting stronger over the next couple wks
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
    X