Getting Married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
    Congrats brother.Well being happily married for over 30 yrs now I can honestly say thats she has been the best part of my life and my strength through many a hard time.

Best thing you have to remember is ALWAYS remember the love you 2 share that brought you together and to the decision to get married.NEVER let hard times,money troubles,stress at work,etc cloud that love between you 2.That is the breaker of many a marriage.Taking it out on each other.You 2 are now a team and have to work TOGETHER to beat any obstacle that is thrown in front of you.

Secondly,always remember the little things man.I still to this day write my Queen loves letters or stop at the store and pick her up a card or a little gift and put messages in them stating just how much I love her and appreciate her.Text her these messages just out of the blue,Call her to say you love her and were just thinking of her.Its those little things that will keep things alive and vibrant throughout your marriage brother.Don't get into that macho male BULLSHIT that wont let you do these things or say I love you in front of your buddies.Fuk that man.I say I love her all the time in front of everyone and we still blow each other kisses.We hold hands whenever were out,we hug,etc,etc,etc.

Same thing that is that of honeymooners should remain the same through the yrs brother.

In addition,communication is always the key.Discuss things with her,good and bad.That way it doesnt build up and you 2 can work it out before it gets out of hand.

There are so many little things that add up to HUGE dividends when it comes to keeping a happy marriage man.Too many to list here but please,at any time you wish to pick my brain,im always here.

Good luck this time brother.
    Marriage Therapy Dublin, led by psychotherapist David Kavanagh, offers specialized counseling services for couples and individuals facing relationship challenges. David, author of Love Rewired, has helped over 12,000 couples navigate issues such as communication breakdowns, anxiety, and intimacy problems. The practice emphasizes systemic psychotherapy, a holistic approach that examines relational dynamics within family systems. Clients can attend therapy sessions in person or via Zoom. Additionally, the site provides online courses, including mindfulness, to support personal growth and relationship healing.

Visit: marriage counselling Dublin for more details.

Comment

Working...
    X