A bodybuilder stole protein powder from a store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bodybuilder stole protein powder from a store

A bodybuilder stole protein powder from a Buxton store because he had no money left after Christmas to pay for it, a court heard.

On December 31, a customer at Boots informed staff that protein powder had been stolen from the store. The shop’s CCTV was checked and Jordan Smith was seen to enter the shop and take the item, valued at £38.95, before leaving without paying, High Peak Magistrates’ Court heard.

In interview, he told police Christmas had left him without any money to buy the powder, which he uses as part of his bodybuilding programme.

Smith, 22, of Macclesfield Road, Buxton, admitted theft.

Ian Baker, defending, said: “He tries to keep himself fit and this stuff is very expensive.

“He wasn’t thinking things through.”

Smith was fined £74 and ordered to pay £85 costs, a £20 surcharge and £38.95 compensation to Boots.

Oh wow, what a loser. Get your priorities straight, kid. I bet he doesn't even have his diet in order. If he did, he'd know he could go without protein powder for as long as he needed to and still make gains. If you have to steal, at least steal some chicken or steak lol
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Wow if he can't afford protein powder how the hell can he afford a good diet we all no this isn't cheap

Comment

...maybe he steals it..lol..

Comment

Kids will never learn,,,

Comment

Shit if i was gonna steal it wouldn't b just a tub of protein powder i would of took the cash register to if ur gonna commit a crime make it worth while (if ur gonna b a bear b a GRIZZLY) lol

Comment

Good laugh on this one

Comment

Working...
              X