1mg anastrozol per day
    hcg 500iu e3d

my tests were
    estradiol 624
    prolactin 6
    fsh 0.1
    lh 0.1
    testosterone 1665

is possible estradiol this value using anastrozol?
    testosterone is only 1665 is it coorect??

thanks

my view:
    Bro,

You are using 3 means that are prone to aromatization (dianabol – sustanon and boldenone).
    The hcg isn’t helping either. HCG stimulates estrogen synthesis as well as testosterone
    Non-aromatising steroids like primobolan, winstrol, anavar, masteron or proviron can be used to reverse the problem.
    Why combine the nolva with the a-dex? Nolva usually acts as an estrogen antagonist by blocking estrogen cell receptors, but it may also act as an estrogen agonist, meaning that it exerts estrogenlike effects. Nolvadex is similar in structure to estrogen..best regards..ronny..

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      my view:
      Bro,

You are using 3 means that are prone to aromatization (dianabol – sustanon and boldenone).
      The hcg isn’t helping either. HCG stimulates estrogen synthesis as well as testosterone
      Non-aromatising steroids like primobolan, winstrol, anavar, masteron or proviron can be used to reverse the problem.
      Why combine the nolva with the a-dex? Nolva usually acts as an estrogen antagonist by blocking estrogen cell receptors, but it may also act as an estrogen agonist, meaning that it exerts estrogenlike effects. Nolvadex is similar in structure to estrogen..best regards..ronny..
      hello ronny
      i'm using geneza products...my doctor said me with these amounts of steroids my total testosterone would should be around 4000 not 1665...
      i use nolvadex with anastrozol because if Anastrozole is failing to combat estradiol had blocked nolvadex gynecomastia
      my doctor said again 500iu hcg per dose 2 x week not increase estradiol

Comment

Bro, Your doctor is right on some points, but in this case the statis turns towards estrogen. The balance is disrupted. Just read my view on this situation. If your testes are shrinking you should pin HCG. If you would start a cycle with only Testosterones your bloodvalue of testosterone would be high. Now your body tries to regain homeostatis ( your genitical balance between testosterone and estrogens) through aromatisation.
        This article is about a supplementbut thats not interesting just as the remarks about the envirorment, but it explains how the normal feedback loop of testosterone and estrogen work
        http://www.healthpro.com.dm/dearomataseactio.html

Comment

boldenone and trenbolone also contribute to the increase in total testosterone?

Comment

pm it does not seem like u understand what aromatization is;

Aromatase,
            also called estrogen synthetase or estrogen synthase, is an enzyme responsible for a key step in the biosynthesis of estrogens. It is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC 1.14.14.1), which are monooxygenases that catalyze many reactions involved in steroidogenesis. In particular, aromatase is responsible for the aromatization of androgens into estrogens. The aromatase enzyme can be found in many tissues including gonads, brain, adipose tissue, placenta, blood vessels, skin, and bone, as well as in tissue of endometriosis, uterine fibroids, breast cancer, and endometrial cancer.[citation needed] It is an important factor in sexual development.

Function
            Aromatase is localized in the endoplasmic reticulum where it is regulated by tissue-specific promoters that are in turn controlled by hormones, cytokines, and other factors. It catalyzes the last steps of estrogen biosynthesis from androgens (specifically, it transforms androstenedione to estrone and testosterone to estradiol). These steps include three successive hydroxylations of the 19-methyl group of androgens, followed by simultaneous elimination of the methyl group as formate and aromatization of the A-ring.

SARMs, which activate the androgen receptor in certain tissues, such as muscle and bone, but not in other tissues, such as the prostate.
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 10-30-2013, 03:19 PM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

This was very good thanks Ronnie and Boston.
              Its easy to know when est is in the right range but when not still having trouble telling if too low or high.
              Any helpful advice here?

Comment

Working...
              X