IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Ed Van Amsterdam died only 40 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Ed Van Amsterdam died only 40 years old

Ed van Amsterdam born 30 oktober 1972 died from a heartattack. Evjust eryone is speculating or just blaming drugs - diet -diuretics -life style etc . Fact is he was not only a bodybuilder, but also a husband and father AND a fucking nice guy. Rest in Click image for larger version

Name:	l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	156626Click image for larger version

Name:	edvanams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	156627peace big guy

rest in peace

Comment

RIP Mate,,,

Comment

everyone goes crazy w/the drug accusations when a BB gets sick or dies.
        I have a good friend who had a Heart Attack @ age 28 - No Drugs, Not diet = family history/Genetic
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          everyone goes crazy w/the drug accusations when a BB gets sick or dies.
          I have a good friend who had a Heart Attack @ age 28 - No Drugs, Not diet = family history/Genetic
          People like to accuse with no evidence

Comment

RIP Mr.Ed. And yes the drama bitches always love to point fingers. I'm glad there are so many perfect people out there. Fucking assholes need a good punch in the face.

Wow! My test is up...
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

RIP Ed, one of the greatest in the Dutch Bodybuilding scene!
              Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

Comment

RIP! I had a good buddy that died of a heart attack, while walking on a treadmill no drugs ever, no alcohol, no smokes and went to the gym for cardio and very light weight training.
                sigpic

Comment

I work in the hospital and guess what? Juice or no juice, cigarettes and crack and crustal meth are killing people way faster than bodybuilding and juicing

Comment

This is very sad news.

Comment

I talked with him few days before he died, he was planning a trip to Ibiza... but then it all ended. This kind of happenings bring chills down my spine but truth is abuse takes a toll on the human body.

Comment

Working...
                      X