No announcement yet.

Project Get Shredded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gratz guyz have good luck and give everything for the project!!! i hope one day i could participate in one poject too!!
    sigpic

Comment

i didnt have member names for the final 2, so i messaged them last night as i didnt want to post their real names on the open board...

tsek0s

michal
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

so i am in sam i will be part of your project???wowow i cant believe it!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats to everyone who made it. Lets all do our very best!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
            so i am in sam i will be part of your project???wowow i cant believe it!!!!!!!!
            yea bro, i couldnt find your screen name. thats why i emailed you back
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

THAT IS AWESOME NEWS, THANKS SAM/ GENEZA!!!!!!!! Yeah glad you took that vital info. to thought, that kinda cycle I would def pass up; I like strength, muscle and a feminie physic but I am NOT interested in facial hair, deep voice and extra large lower feminie parts.... LOL
              I am super excited and let the transformation begin.....
              "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

Thanks Sam for remembering me in the Project!! I was bummed at first when I didn't see my name, but I knew you would take care of it. I'm looking forward to this opportunity. Thanks also to Geneza who is backing us on this endeavor!
                sigpic

Comment

thanks Sam

Comment

thanks sam thats great i cant wait to start!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks a lot Sam. i will do my best

Comment

So sad i havent been picked up

Anyway, i hope you ll do all fine and thanks Sam anyway to do this.

Maybe next time!

Mikael.

Comment

hey bro, there were you and a good handful of guys that were already in pretty damn good shape. honestly, i felt like i wouldn't be able to do a whole lot more for you...at least nothing that would make a dramatic difference. you and the others that were already in pretty great condition gave me another idea for doing a mass building project. you would be perfect for something like that. thanks for taking the time and interest though. you have a great fitness modeling physique! i hope you do well in the industry

Originally posted by majou View Post
                          So sad i havent been picked up

Anyway, i hope you ll do all fine and thanks Sam anyway to do this.

Maybe next time!

Mikael.

Comment

ok, so for everyone in the project, i am clearing my inbox so we can start fresh. for every message you send, please use your board handle so that i can keep straight who is who. i started speaking to some of you about outlining your current diet. i need oz or cups and the time that you consume each meal. example....

7 am meal 1 : 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs. 1 cup oats (dry measure)

9 am meal 2 : 8 oz chicken breast 1/2 cup oats (dry measure)

ect ect

also, include the time you train in this daily outline. list any supps you use as well in the outline.

please attach with this a front and back pic showing the entire length of your body ie..dont cut off your legs.

also list your most recent cycle and if it was a bulking cycle, please list your most recent cutting cycle (if you have done one). please title this message with your board name and "diet", as in "SAM1976 DIET". if you have any questions out the gate, feel free to add them after your outline. i dont want to inconvenience anyone that i have already spoken to about diet, but if you have already sent this to me in previous exchanges we were having, it will really help me keep everything organized if you can copy/paste that stuff into a new message and send it as i asked above. my goal is to keep everything here as simple and organized as possible and this would really help me a great deal. if you did send this info already and you can't access your sent message, let me know and i will dig back through our exchange and find it. please try to get this done by the end of the weekend. from there, i will start writing diets and talking with each of you about your supp needs.

thanks everyone for taking and interest in this project. i was only able to take a handful of people from the board to work with at once, but i hope that this benefits everyone and helps our community learn tools that will help us all better reach our goals.

EDIT : please also include your current body weight and height
                            sam1976
                            Last edited by sam1976; 04-13-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              hey bro, there were you and a good handful of guys that were already in pretty damn good shape. honestly, i felt like i wouldn't be able to do a whole lot more for you...at least nothing that would make a dramatic difference. you and the others that were already in pretty great condition gave me another idea for doing a mass building project. you would be perfect for something like that. thanks for taking the time and interest though. you have a great fitness modeling physique! i hope you do well in the industry
                              " a mass building project ", that would be awesome and that's just what i would love to do.. count me in!
                              Anyway,
                              I wish ya the best for this project and i will carefully follow this!

And ultimately, have fun!

Comment

Alright! Ill start tracking everything to the oz or cup, starting first thing tommorow!

Comment

Working...
                                X