No announcement yet.

Project Get Shredded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be following this thread and looking forward to everyones progress. I too am starting my summer shredder, but not for a few more weeks yet. Good luck to everyone. I do this type of diet every year for 12-16 weeks. The first few weeks are going to be tough, once you get through that, it gets better, so don't be discouraged..

Comment

it feels like i wrote an exam and sam1976 is suppose to mark it and i am getting the result today lol

Comment

i will be finished looking things over by wednesday. possibly tomorrow
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for the reply sam1976

Comment

entry

yes i was curious did you get my email. i am very interested in doing this and i already have the workout ethic to do this. lost 50lbs already i am 36 6 1 262 right now and i workout hard

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i am very excited to introduce Project Get Shredded! heres how it works. i am going to select up to 7 people, men or women, who are interested in having a diet coach help them diet down into great shape. many of you may be interested in this, but before you submit yourself as a potential, i need you to stop and take a good, honest look at your life and ask yourself if you will be able to dedicate the time and energy. the service i am going to provide is valuable and i will be dedicating a lot of time and effort into this project. i expect the same effort from you for the entire 12 wks that it will take place. this service would easily cost several hundred dollars if you were to hire a coach. you will need to have enough time to do, at the very most(near the end), 3 hours of combined training and cardio. training 5 days a wk for about an hour and cardio, 30 min to 2 hrs a day, up to 7 days a wk, depending on your needs. by the end, you will look awesome. in exchange for this service, all you will be expected to do is follow direction and be honest about where you're at. you will keep a weekly blog about your experience with weekly progress pics. every week, we will make adjustments to your diet and cardio. it will start light at first (30 min sss cardio) and over time, it will get progressively harder. the key here is just following direction. i will do all the thinking for you and you will get in great shape. possibly the best shape of your life.

heres how participants will be selected. if you are interested, you will submit a short essay describing why you should be a part of this project, no more than 500 words. in this essay, i would like to know about your experience with training, dieting and aas. i would also like to see a current progress pic that will show your current level of development.

so if you're interested, start putting these things together and submit your entry at projectgetshredded@gmail.com . i will accept entries for the next 2 wks, and the prep will begin about a month after that. i think that if we can get together a good group of motivated people, we can have a lot of fun with this and bring a lot of excitement to the board. if you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

that is : projectgetshredded@gmail.com

thanks and good luck to all of those interested

sam

EDIT : i've had a couple of people express to me that they didnt feel advanced enough to take part in this project, so i want to clear something up that i may not have made clear in the first post. i'm not interested in finding pro level athletes for this project. many of them already know how to get into peak condition. i'm looking for average people who want nothing more than to take their body to a new level.

Comment

nerve racking, eh?

Comment

Agreed lol i have bookmarked this forum as i keep coming back every 10mins lol

Comment

guys and gals, heres the list. i have one more person that will be added to this list and they have been contacted. i cant express how excited i am, but i also cant expressed how bummed i am that i couldnt take on more people. the out pouring of applications was overwhelming and i thank everyone who applied for doing so. i wanted to try to get a variety of ages and body types to work with so at a point, i began looking for specific things. i promise that i will try to do this again in the future and i ask that if you werent accepted, that you try again. and if there is anything i can do to help you with your diet, visit me q and a in the AAS section.

once again. thank you to everyone who applied.

tsek0s

gangustahn

man-united

MrsBig

spark1597

Ares

xamo
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 05-09-2013, 02:12 AM.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

SAM1976 you just made my day/months/years!!!! I am speechless

Comment

along with this, i have a special announcement. to all of those who are in the project, if you are interested, napsgear.net has graciously gotten behind us and is willing to supply each participant with geneza pharm gear!!! at first i was just going to create a cycle that everyone can use, but it isnt going to be that easy. each person is in different places of experience and development...not to mention, i'm pretty sure MrsBig wont have any interest in a test/mast/tren cycle!! so we're going to get cracking and putting things together.

thank you so much to naps for backing us up here. this really brings the project to a whole new level!!!

Comment

NO WAY!!! this is unreal!!

Thanks to you and Naps!!!

Comment

This is sooo EFFFING sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.. Cant wait to get this thing started!

Comment

Damn, Im bummed to see the list and not be apart of it

Comment

there is one more guy i was trying to find, but no matter how hard i looked, i couldnt find his submission to reread. he was about 19-20, and weighed about 220 after having come down from 300 lbs, a year ago. if he's out there, i hope he will please contact me again. thats the only special case i can make. if you weren't picked, please dont take it personal. i wish i could help everyone. there were so many people that would be great for a transformation. if you weren't picked, i would still be glad to get you on the right track. i would be more than happy to.

Comment

Sweet ! let's do this
                                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                                X