No announcement yet.

Couple Brutally Attacked by Bodybuilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard on a radio show that this guy also had meth in his system at the time. hmmmmm.

also, they call him a 22 yr old 300 lb bodybuilder. turns out the bros have done some digging. there aren't a lot of legit 22 yr old 300 lb bodybuilders out there, right? and if he were truely a 300 lb bodybuilder at only 22 yrs old, he would have pics somewhere on the internet. from contests, message boards, ect. it would be quite a big deal and he would have quite a bright future in the sport. well, no one can find a single pic of this D-bag anywhere. so the question is, what do they define as a bosybuilder? appearently, they define a bodybuilder as a 22 yr old fat kid who has taken some gear. i dont know about you, but that kind of changes the picture the media is trying to paint.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Bath salts

Comment

Although this provided me with a good laugh It's sad that the juice again is tagged as the scape goat. Also, is it me or when you hear about people going off and doing crazy shit while on the juice, some kind of amphetamine is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by jimeple View Post
          Bath salts
          Working EMS I have seen what "Bath Salts" and other designer drugs do to clowns that test try this shit.
          I wish every one would just stick to weed and be happy..
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I will tell ya this im so jacked up on EQ that eveytime i see someone eating a sandwhich i want to punch there lights out and eat there sandwhich
            I would write more but i gotta eat. IM HUNGARY

Comment

Originally posted by jimeple View Post
              Bath salts
              I just lol'ed so hard.
              Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

NO !!! REALLY.... Bath Salts. There smoking them. Ill post a link.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                    Oh, no shit. Wow. I dident know that was a real thing, thanks for the info.
                    Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Roid Rage and daddy problems that never got solved lead to things like this...

Comment

People! You're missing it! Listen if I was a ripped 300 I'd sit naked fuckin' everywhere! I'd never take clothes on, just swagger around sayin' how you doin' to all girls. This dude was probably just in need of a glas of cold water to mix his protein with and when they said no he had a little tantrum, we've all been there
                        Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Working...
                        X