Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoutbox Talk

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shoutbox Talk

    Ok guys, the shoutbox as of late, seems to have alot of source talk, wu transaction talk, members trying to source, etc. going on, and its really not the place for it. I dont need to know your business, and neither does anyone else. Respect the laws of your country, and abide by them. Shoutbox is a cool feature, lets please keep it to regular conversation, and nothing illegal please. This is a warning to everyone. Next time I see it, it will be a ban for 2 weeks. Next time, it will be for good.

    I also want to add, no arguing, fighting, racism, or anything else that might be insulting to one another. Most of you know how to use the shoutbox, unfortunately there will always be a few bad apples.

    And Keep The Soliciting & Spam Off The Forum Too. If I see It, your gone for good.

    Thanks for understanding!
    ItalianMuscle
    Senior Member
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 01-07-2011, 12:22 AM.

  • #2
    i remember on another board, there was a statement right by the shout box that said something like " no source discussion in the shout box". something like that would be great. i get the feeling the a fair share of our traffic are not regular board users and may not grasp basic board etiquette, let alone realize they aren't supposed to talk about certain topics on the shout box. though i understand the reason to not want such discussion, i wonder if a ban would help in cases like this. so often, the people i talk to at JM, either in the shout box, threads or contact me through PM are people directed here from nap's site and are looking for reassurance that they aren't going to get scammed. maybe a simple sign posted on the shout box would help curb them? on the other hand, in the case of someone directly disobeying...for sure then, yea, i hear you 100% and can get on board with the rule.

    just throwin' it out there...
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

    Comment


    • #3
      Most people are respetful, but there are always going to be some that dont know board etiquette. That is the reason I posted this thread in the News/Announcement section, so there wont be any excuse for not seeing it. I will see about getting that note posted on top of the shoutbox, Admin would have to add that if he feels it necessary.

      Comment


      • #4
        bump this thread....

        it'd make a good sticky.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          bump this thread....

          it'd make a good sticky.
          Its stuck!

          Comment


          • #6
            hey italian, what about talking about gear, ex. "has anyone used GP dbol?"
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              hey italian, what about talking about gear, ex. "has anyone used GP dbol?"
              Gear talk is fine. General chat is fine. We also have other sections available for your gear talk questions. Just no sponsor, ordering information, t/a times, wu information, or soliciting allowed. And this goes for the PM system too. Ive banned members for 2 weeks for doing this, and a few got the permament ban for life.

              Comment


              • #8
                So for those who can't figure it out he means no--- hey the blahhh blahhh came blahhh blahhh blahhh from blahhh blahhh and blah said hed blahhhh the blahhh get it

                Comment


                • #9
                  got it--sorry if i bent something-detroit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes I have gtg bro

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yes to Sammy gtg on the d" works well

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                        Gear talk is fine. General chat is fine. We also have other sections available for your gear talk questions. Just no sponsor, ordering information, t/a times, wu information, or soliciting allowed. And this goes for the PM system too. Ive banned members for 2 weeks for doing this, and a few got the permament ban for life.
                        i forgot to check back on this thread and am just seeing you response. thanks for making it clear IM!
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Glad this has been posted, just in the short time I've been a member I've seen that box chat get way out of hand! Cool Beans bro.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I thought talking about what time Santa was bringing the presents and what color sleigh he was driving was ok?? You mean I can't tell you how much of what is coming in when?? Geeeezzzz lol lol lol ..................just being funny pls dont ban me......gotta go

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              i remember on another board, there was a statement right by the shout box that said something like " no source discussion in the shout box". something like that would be great. i get the feeling the a fair share of our traffic are not regular board users and may not grasp basic board etiquette, let alone realize they aren't supposed to talk about certain topics on the shout box. though i understand the reason to not want such discussion, i wonder if a ban would help in cases like this. so often, the people i talk to at JM, either in the shout box, threads or contact me through PM are people directed here from nap's site and are looking for reassurance that they aren't going to get scammed. maybe a simple sign posted on the shout box would help curb them? on the other hand, in the case of someone directly disobeying...for sure then, yea, i hear you 100% and can get on board with the rule.

                              just throwin' it out there...
                              I totally agree with sam 100%. It should be written above the chatbox so no1 can say they didn't know or see it. Hope this problem gets resolved fellas cuz our board and sponser are the best

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X