if backup, does that mean my new eyecandy posts will be erased? omg haha
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

most decent website hosting company's perform backups every week to 24hrs. we should be OK - soon.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
        just heard about the hacking last night and came by.... the hacker is hacking the email of the staff, then tries to log in to said board, then uses ''lost password'' and gets a new one. now that hacker has a mod or admin control and does all the nasty shit that we don't want in our boards. if the host(staff) uses same passwords on other boards, then whatever board he/she's at are at risk of getting hacked. we at AB, now have built in program where every staff have to change passwords every 30 days. same can be suggested on our email passwords as well. also JMO, displaying your email in open if you're a mod or admin is a bad idea, as you can be the target for the hacker.
        Im not sure if any of our staff here was hacked. Im fine on my end, but not sure of the others. Is that the only way these hackers are gaining access? Cuz our Mod powers here are very limited.

Comment

ya i would think only one or two people would have thjat kind of power.. and how would they even know who that person was

Comment

like GXR64 said there are actually some loop holes they could have gained direct root access without stealing anyones password or they could have hacked the computer or email of someone important the easiest tho is to hack the actual site for root access through a exploit i'm surprised no tech guy has hopped on with backups yet it would be retarded if we dont have any lol
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

Working...
            X