No announcement yet.

?'s for raising money for JM for gear lab testing mods and all invited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL LOL LOL LOLO, speechless. My knuckles says I'm in. IM, Im in, where ever you need me. PM or email me anytimer.QUOTE=BLUELABEL;40525]I was very curious about lab results from current labs .. say all naps labs they use and also other top labs thet are out there now for example EK and other sponsors from other sites not sure if i should state... anyway I think a big thing that JM could have going for them is by having massive amounts of lab testing done.. Yes, i know ronnie has done a great time, but he has told me that he cannot test everything he wants becuz of the cost.. how can money be raised.. is there a way we could take on another few sponsors that have been around and are trustworthy. I believe this brings in a decent amount of money.. and also another PCT shop becuz the one we have now i haven't heard many good things about.
    ANyway with more reviews of products we can attract countless more people to the site.. also with more sponsors comes free giveaways and that also attracts more people...

How i see it the way this sie is set up is perfect in everyday from top to bottom, but we have such great product we can expand!

Jus my .02 if it even makes sense .. iSO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?> lend me ur knuckles safe i need u r words of wisdom.. pc and love[/QUOTE]

Comment

I'm all in..I think it'll be good for the forum and most of all the people here at juicedmuscle!!
      Just put a sticky up giving us instructions for the product delivery and donations..

Comment

One of good solution is to have premium membership or (and) donations.

Comment

Working...
        X