How to Turn Off Find My AirPods From Another Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Turn Off Find My AirPods From Another Device

If you're looking to manage the tracking settings for your AirPods from a different device, you might wonder how to turn off Find My AirPods from another device. First, ensure that the device you want to use is signed in with the same Apple ID associated with your AirPods. Open the Find My app on this device, then select the "Devices" tab to see a list of all your connected Apple products. Locate your AirPods in the list and tap on them to access their settings. You’ll find an option to remove or disable the AirPods from the list of devices, which will effectively turn off the Find My feature for them. If you wish to permanently remove your AirPods from the Find My network, you might need to do this through the iCloud website by signing in with your Apple ID, navigating to the Find My section, and removing your AirPods from your account. This process ensures that your AirPods are no longer traceable through the Find My app, giving you greater control over your privacy and device management.

To turn off Find My AirPods from another device, open the Find My app, select your AirPods, tap Remove This Device, and confirm. This will stop tracking and disconnect them from your account.

https://www.bookmarktheme.com/tips-t...my-house-fast/

Comment

Working...
    X