No announcement yet.

Dropping out of next week's show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey safe! did i miss somthing aabout the competition on the boards? i know you've been busy but i didnt know if i missed somthing cuz i still havent had a chance to talk to you about diet and etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      He agent said no pic but they will be taken and i can buy, if i win it will be in muscle mag and other mags... I know ronnie as we were both officers and met early in his career.. So i should beable to get pics and video.
      nice 1 mate ..all the best

Comment

roach he spent all day yesterday getting to people.. just pm him and let him know u missed it

Comment

Originally posted by roachboy101 View Post
          hey safe! did i miss somthing aabout the competition on the boards? i know you've been busy but i didnt know if i missed somthing cuz i still havent had a chance to talk to you about diet and etc.
          Yea, i'm here bro. Just low carbs has me not being all there at times. So please forgive me...

Comment

Safe,
            The best of luck to ya, your going to train with Ron thats great. An opportunity like that would be like me training with you. You say you've known him a while now so the training should go smooth. It just sounds like the right move, you always keep us informed so I know there will be more to come, so thanks ahead of time!!!
            ScubaKen
            Last edited by ScubaKen; 04-13-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              At 5 am today, my sponsors and I had a three way conference call. We all agreeded that I should focus on the Team Universe , July 8-9, 2011. So the only good thing is I'm not flying back to cali every week. I will be train by ronnie Coleman, in june for the last month. I beleive it is a postive move at this point. i will be guest posing in FL and Cali the next few months. Just thought I would share that with u.
              Good for your bro! Training with Ronnie must be an honor. You both are big! And I'm sure you'll do fine. Best of luck and keep us posted. We want pics and videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

The best of luck, bro!! Bodybuilding needs down to earth guys like you and Ron. Hope you do well and keep us informed..

Comment

That gives you another 12 weeks to get ready, good luck with everything bro. Make us proud!
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

awesome man i wanna see pics and especially videos of u with ronnie that would be great XD
                    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                    Hackleech

Comment

Congrats safe.... best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X