PM scammers with virus detection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM scammers with virus detection

Been getting a lot of PM's about my computer being infected even though i am protected up to the rim. Just a heads up dont click on there links in the PM. They are also acting as if they are the ADMINS of this site. Just a heads up.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
    Been getting a lot of PM's about my computer being infected even though i am protected up to the rim. Just a heads up dont click on there links in the PM. They are also acting as if they are the ADMINS of this site. Just a heads up.
    yea gxr, i've been getting the same stuff non stop. anyone who gets these, report them to the real "admin" or to italian muscle. i wonder if it could keep the bots off of the forum if people had to fill out one of those picture-word-human-verifier things?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You guys have to PM me their screennames, and I can ban them. I went through the membership list yesterday, and banned like 15. Some are getting sneaky, and actually make a good post, so its getting hard to tell who is real, and who is not. Need to have admin look up their emails they registerd with. Most are from russia...Thanks for your help in this!

Comment

i was wonderin what the hell was goin on.i haven't logged on in a while and today i had like 11 of those pm's from all different people.i knew something had to be wrong cause my comp is upgraded with all sorts of security shit.

Comment

they all should be banned. If you get anymore, please let me know and Ill take care of it.

Comment

Theses spammers suck ass.
            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

this dick heads are getting out of hand lol

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                thanks for the info!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                  X