Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I lay off before I start my mass cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still would jump right in bro, you didn't hammer yourself in that first cycle not even close

Comment

Bigdog. what are your stats? You posted that you were taking 500 mgs of Tren five times per week, so a total of 2500mgs/ week? How many cycles have you done (that included Tren) and did you take the same dosage? 2500 mgs/ week is alot imo. I'm 30 years old, 5'9" and about 175. I have the GP Tren orals coming soon and was planning on starting off at 500 mgs/ week the first two weeks then bumping it to 750 weeks 3-4 and 1000 weeks 5-10. I'm planning on taking the Tren along with Prop, Deca, Proviron and Winny so I think a max of 1000 mgs of Tren per week should be more than enough for me. I'm trying to put on about 15-20 lbs
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I am 5'9 192 I am 31 years old been taking gear on and off since I was 23. I was at 500mcg a day 5 days a week and laid off on the weekend so i didnt get limp dick. This was for 4 weeks.This was my first with tren I didnt lose any weight, but gained 1 1/2 in my biceps and 4 inches in my chest and I lost 4 inches in my waist line. My bench went up 100lbs in 3 weeksngained alomst 150 lbs in squats the same time. I think your right stacking it with winny prop and deca you wont need more than one a day.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOG23 View Post
          I am 5'9 192 I am 31 years old been taking gear on and off since I was 23. I was at 500mcg a day 5 days a week and laid off on the weekend so i didnt get limp dick. This was for 4 weeks.This was my first with tren I didnt lose any weight, but gained 1 1/2 in my biceps and 4 inches in my chest and I lost 4 inches in my waist line. My bench went up 100lbs in 3 weeksngained alomst 150 lbs in squats the same time. I think your right stacking it with winny prop and deca you wont need more than one a day.
          I'm def gonna start at 500 mg/ week, work my way up and see how my body reacts. Seems I might drop the deca altogether and up my tren instead of limiting myself to 1000 mg/ week. I'm a year younger than you, and a little lighter but you never took tren before, and I have and you were taking 2500 mg/ week. However, in your original post you said the sides your first week were rough, can you please explain with some details? thanks.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

On the second day I got a cough and it started about an hour after I took my two pills. Didn't think much of it at first but it continued for a couple of days. So I started reading on tren and it was one of the side effects. I stopped taking them after a full week and it took about 2 days and the cough stopped. It was a bad cough made my back and core section hurt. I couldnt sleep at first either night sweats and that dam cough kept me up. Then to top it all off it killed my libido, I am lucky and married to a great woman and she knew I was on tren and knew the side effect. I toyed with it the second week at one a day being scared to get the sides back and I didnt have any problem. Went and got some over the counter libido enhancer and some horney goat weed and upped the pills back to two a day for the third week. I didnt have any problems other than some slight problem with my plumbing. If my gear would have been here on time I would have taken with 500mg oof test e and that would have fixed the libido. If I had to do it again I would have started slow and worked my way in. But never doing it I just followed the instuctions. I love it and ordered more gains were big. It sucks I am still waiting on my gear. I have been off a week and havent lost any gains. Hope this helped

Comment

I had a slight cough last time i took tren and got short of breath alot. Also had the sweats and some insomnia, but it was manageable. I have never taken the oral tren but ordered some last month and still waiting. I just wanted to get an idea of what dosage I can run so thanks for sharing and for your input bigdog!
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Anytime bro, you will like the results you get with it

Comment

I'm not worried about the gains, everyone says GP's products are great. I was mainly concerned about the sides, but I 'm over it now. Just gonna make sure to take alot of milk thistle!
                  Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                  X