No announcement yet.

Few weeks out from show picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very inspiring photo brother! I will never be there but still motivates though. Good luck to you!

Comment

Thanks.. Helps bro

Comment

SAFELIFE I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Comment

Sick bro. Good luck with your show and pro card.

Comment

Excellent work bro! Best of luck at the show.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              State, bro im doing one of the biggest shows in new york. We are all a step away from pros. Ha ha. They would kick me off stage if i did a local show. I'm preping for nationals the end of this summer. Lol lol state show ha ha. Oh sorry... Ha ha lmbo.... Wow... Ha ha....
              you obviously need to requalify thats the only reason i can think that ur doing a qualifier unless ur a trophy hunter, and then ur jumping into the biggest pro qualifier? you'll be better off taking advantage of that quick rebound then doing USA's and north americans... just trying to help out a fellow national bodybuilder...

s.com
              SAFELIFE1
              Banned
              Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-27-2011, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Dude what are you saying, I'm already qualified. Who are you. You have know idea . I have been in the national and will be doing USA, so thanks for the advise.
                Originally posted by ricker35910 View Post
                you obviously need to requalify thats the only reason i can think that ur doing a qualifier unless ur a trophy hunter, and then ur jumping into the biggest pro qualifier? you'll be better off taking advantage of that quick rebound then doing USA's and north americans... just trying to help out a fellow national bodybuilder...
                .com
                SAFELIFE1
                Banned
                Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-27-2011, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Only trophy hunting I'll be during is for elk, this winter. Where did you come from? What board?[QUOTE=ricker35910;15736]you obviously need to requalify thats the only reason i can think that ur doing a qualifier unless ur a trophy hunter, and then ur jumping into the biggest pro qualifier? you'll be better off taking advantage of that quick rebound then doing USA's and north americans... just trying to help out a fellow national bodybuilder...

Comment

Another question are you advertising on this board. I see the punch line at the end of your sentence. That has to leave.
                    Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    Only trophy hunting I'll be during is for elk, this winter. Where did you come from? What board?
                    SAFELIFE1
                    Banned
                    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-27-2011, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Ricker....SAFELIFE is going for the pro card cuzz... ???????????????????

With all due respect to board, Mr. ricker is spamming at the end of his replies. i've warned three times and deleted his spam. never banned anyone and don't want to start now. I can take a punch but follow rules. Don't sucker punch me, I may punch you back and you won't like it. Thanks mbig245. Green heads are out this time of year.
                      SAFELIFE1
                      Banned
                      Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-27-2011, 01:14 AM.

Comment

only 3 days left SAFE, I'm sure you are ready to take NYC by storm!
                        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Good luck Safe get it in brotha!!!!!!!!!! Let me know how ya did when all ssaid is done my dude, take care and WIN BIG!!!!!!
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

..good luck, bro !!

Comment

Best of luck Sealife & show us some pics when you get back.

Comment

Safeline is a good ole boy and deserves this. Best of luck to you man, i wish i looked a fraction as good as you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X