Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judge View Post
    I like this part
    Laughing. That caught my attention too. It does sound very damn interesting.

Ronny - I don't know how you can spend all that time and effort - and not try it. Your a good man!

Comment

did so

I'm experimenting for clients and of course i know where I'm talking about. But if I spent all my time fucking around I have no time left to write experiment etc. Pt 141 by the way is GREAT!! You'll need to inject it and it has some sides, but the effects are beyond believe. Some of my friends swear by it. Lotta companies have tried to alter the sides and application by example a nasal spray, but the only way is to inject and timing - eating etc come precise, but when you do it right.. .. and it works for girls also just like GHB.
      Attached Files

Comment

Very Impressive

Ronny that is very impressive.

Let me know if Naps ever carries anything you were involved with.

Would be great fun to try.

Comment

By the way Ronny - any special place or rules for the injection? Just wondering.

Comment

One of the guys testing this with his girlfriend mailed me this (I translated).

141 pt
            usage: add 2 ml of water to the vial
            The first injection shoot 1iu (sub-q), no more or you will be sick
            after the first injection, the 2 to 4 hours before it starts to work
            after half hour you will become little sick later you’ll have less trouble
            I think your body must first convert this stuff
            in normal use 2 iu is enough for 2 days of fun
            for women it is better to stick to1 iu, because women are more prone to the
            the nauseating feeling .
            sides: you'll become a tan or get redish, you can also get stains
            on your body (I also became some oops) ..
            a disadvantage is, if you've used PT 141 a few times, there is craving for more, because the sex is just many
            better as normal,
            a downside is that it is almost impossible to buy the real deal, and your dick gets so hard that if you want to
            urinate or ejaculate it is almost impossible, but fortunately you are so horny you just keep on going

nice article : http://nymag.com/lifestyle/sex/annual/2005/15061/

Comment

Ronny - thank you very much!

It sounds very interesting. Do you know what is considered to be an "iu" with PT-141?

A few days ago - I was searching for PT141 and only found dubious sources. Then I found it - on N--s!

Once again - thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X