No announcement yet.

guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could be mistaken - but thought I did have to join / login in order to view images which is understandable.

I agree with others - that this is a "friendly" or say "respectful" forum. But it is so much more than that. Let's add knowledgeable and helpful.

Imho - you excel in each of these areas - and that sets you apart.

Comment

...your avatar is FREAKY!!!!!

Comment

At the moment, 2 members 502 guests..........

Comment

Deffo have to agree with this, there are too many boards around with mods & members quick to flame noobs....we all started somewhere. With regard to viewable pages, it's alos quite common to have a hidden "Vets" section. This is often open to more advanced or respected users who are known and trusted in the community.
          What about doing a banner exchange with some other site?

Comment

I have to say that i completely agree with the subject at hand. i was very suprized to learn how easy it was to get info off jm. On the other hand that may be why i decided to join. That and the fact that people didnt seem like know it all d bags. The only thing i would ask, if the site does make the transition, is that I could get grandfathered into all that good info and pics since this is one of my first posts lol.

Comment

Let the man be our nephew

Comment

It's so true, there are always so many guests as compared to registered users. the million $ question is what would it take to get a guest who just likes to lurk around to actually register? Maybe if there was a currency system in place or something to that effect, that way you earn points for starting a thread or posting a reply. Then these accumulate and eventually can be cashed in for some protein bars or whey powder or something. Another site I belong to which is non bodybuilding related, has a similar system in place for memebers. They also give out awards at the end of the year, just thought I'd add this.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                X