X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids arrest, Gold Coast

Steroids arrest, Gold Coast
    Admin on Aug 6, 2015

Detectives from the Gold Coast’s Major and Organised Crime Squad have charged two men following the location of steroids and cocaine overnight.

Following the execution of a search warrant on a Bundall residence by Gold Coast Major and Organised Crime officers in May 2015, investigators have continued with their inquiries into a supply syndicate.

These investigations resulted in the execution of a search warrant at a Coogeen Street, Bundall residence yesterday afternoon. It will be alleged officers located the two men and a woman in possession of steroids, cocaine, cash, a flick knife and a stolen credit card. The value of the drugs seized by officers during this investigation totals approximately $13,850 (with the cocaine valued at approximately $6,250). Equipment alleged to be used in the production and distribution of the steroids was also located.

As a result a 24-year-old man was charged with two counts of supplying dangerous drugs, three counts of possession of dangerous drugs, and one charge of possession of property suspected of being the proceeds of a drug offence. He was remanded in custody overnight and is expected to appear before the Southport Magistrates Court this morning.

A 23-year-old man was charged with one count of possession of a dangerous drug (exceeding the schedule 3 amount), one count of possession of steroids, possession of property suspected of being the proceeds of a drug offence, possession of restricted drugs, possession of a flick knife, possession of stolen property and failing to take reasonable care in disposing of syringes. He is expected to appear before the Southport Magistrates Court later this month.

A 21-year-old female was issued a notice to appear before the Southport Magistrates Court later this month in respect to possession of steroids.

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
    Steroids arrest, Gold Coast
    Admin on Aug 6, 2015

Detectives from the Gold Coast’s Major and Organised Crime Squad have charged two men following the location of steroids and cocaine overnight.

Following the execution of a search warrant on a Bundall residence by Gold Coast Major and Organised Crime officers in May 2015, investigators have continued with their inquiries into a supply syndicate.

These investigations resulted in the execution of a search warrant at a Coogeen Street, Bundall residence yesterday afternoon. It will be alleged officers located the two men and a woman in possession of steroids, cocaine, cash, a flick knife and a stolen credit card. The value of the drugs seized by officers during this investigation totals approximately $13,850 (with the cocaine valued at approximately $6,250). Equipment alleged to be used in the production and distribution of the steroids was also located.

As a result a 24-year-old man was charged with two counts of supplying dangerous drugs, three counts of possession of dangerous drugs, and one charge of possession of property suspected of being the proceeds of a drug offence. He was remanded in custody overnight and is expected to appear before the Southport Magistrates Court this morning.

A 23-year-old man was charged with one count of possession of a dangerous drug (exceeding the schedule 3 amount), one count of possession of steroids, possession of property suspected of being the proceeds of a drug offence, possession of restricted drugs, possession of a flick knife, possession of stolen property and failing to take reasonable care in disposing of syringes. He is expected to appear before the Southport Magistrates Court later this month.

A 21-year-old female was issued a notice to appear before the Southport Magistrates Court later this month in respect to possession of steroids.

Hey been offline just going ape shit got 4 weeks to go should I take my ancillary equipment and get bloods or can I run t enth low dose and nan Dec and get bloods also is the stuff we take addictive because I want to get to that next level I've got such good results and I heard it's harder coming off everything on ur body then it is just to run low dose and cruise I've been gaining solid mass almost a lb a day crazy stridations everywhere and I'm just loving it

Comment

Working...
    X