X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press release: Havasu man arrested for importing steroids

Press release: Havasu man arrested for importing steroids
    Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2015

On July 13, 2015, at 3:20 p.m., detectives from the Lake Havasu City Police Department’s Special Investigations Bureau, which is part of the Mohave Area General Narcotics Enforcement Team (MAGNET) served a drug-related search warrant at a residence in the 3400 Block of Truckee Drive. The search warrant was a result of an ongoing drug investigation.

Detectives located and seized approximately 64 vials of suspected anabolic steroids, 36 vials of suspected human growth hormone, 600 steroid pills, a small amount of marijuana, and numerous items of drug paraphernalia. The estimated street value of the seized items is approximately $12,000.

Arrested during the search warrant was 38-year-old Jeremy Daniels, who resides in Lake Havasu City.

Daniels was charged with possession of dangerous drugs for sale, importing dangerous drugs into the state, possession of prescription only drugs for sale, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Daniels was held with $150,000 cash only bond at his initial appearance and transferred to the custody of the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office.

See now I know what you told me I need to be more discrete about talking period. I have no drugs or anything of that nature but we really have no privacy on the internet

Comment

Working...
    X