Hgh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh.

Hello, I'm 17 years old and looking for more advice on HGH. Height 5'7, 75kg, and have been working out for 1 year. Current lifts are Bench: 355, Squat: 410, Deadlift 495. I visited my doctor yesterday and he had recommended me taking some certain multi vitamin with overall growth. I'm satisfied with my height, but anyone would rather be taller especially if they know they have it in them. My parents are 5'11 and 5'4 which is pretty decent. Doctor was hinting me to take something (HGH) but didn't verbally say it since he'd get in trouble for it. At a young age, I had very crazy acne and was pretty tall for my age and looked older than everyone else. At the age of 12 I was 5'5 very athletic and looked older than most of the people in my school including the 16-17 year old kids. I've done enough research but there's always something to learn from others and I'd appreciate more advice on HGH. My family's private doctor said "REAL" HGH would cost around 35-40 per cycle, which was around 40 sessions if I remember correctly which is pretty expensive but worth it. Coming from an Arabian background my family doesn't care much about costs but to me I'd rather not spend such a huge amount on something knowing I don't need it that bad. Let me know what I should do.
Working...
X