No announcement yet.

Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciate it FIST hell everybody's busy I get on here with my phone! Lol I forget about entire threads especially if busy
    Chest and calves. I only had 4 hours sleep due to Going to slipknot concert but with today's workout in mind I slept a lot extra this weekend refrained from alcohol and ended up driving all my drunk friends home
    Bench press 135x10 135x10 225x20 315x10 drop set 225x9
    Incline bar bench 225x10 4sets
    Inclune dbell fly 75sX18 85sX12 60sX20 drop set 45sx15
    Hammer strength machine press 4pump sets don't count reps just going to foaming at the mouth failure!
    Seated calve raises 6 sets various weights and reps mostly in the 20s few heavy sets
    This workout was fast paced my powerlifting friend is lifting with me pretty regular he is thinking of transitioning into body building but wants to try and stay strong as possible he has dropped 8lbs in 3 weeks with me helping him with his diet lowering carbs for him he's dropping a tremendous amount of water very interesting to watch it happen on someone else when I know what he's eating and he cheats often he doesn't lie eats candy and shit but he's eating cleaner and he is like 5'9 and 248 lbs monster dude lol I'm hoping he sticks with the diet he's probly right at 15-18%body fat which is golden for a powerlifter but not what I do so we will c also my benefit from training with him is that this guy pays a powerlifting coach for years to help him train for that and he's helping me with my squats and deadlifts a lot feels good hitting legs hard and effectively move weights!!!!
    Pestosterone
    Last edited by Pestosterone; 07-28-2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Foaming at the mouth failure haha

Comment

• Damn pestosterone that's a damn good looking workout!!!
        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• Back n bi day yesterday no cardio have been rushed and also increasing food and look better the more I eat and more I train just keep working hard and after it
          Pull-ups 4x12 various grip positioning
          Barbell row 135x20 225x20 315x8,x8,x7 dropset 225x15
          Dbell row one lat at a time 100sx20 120sx15 140sx12 140sx10 drop set 100sx15 this excersize make me more out of breathe than anything there is besides walking lunges with a bar on my back idk why I do the leaning on the rack full stretch expload up and back and make sure the lat is working shits heavy
          Lat pulldowns wVgrip 4sets x15ish
          Rope lay pullovers 3x20
          ez bar curls 4x8-20
          Arnold curls 4x8-15 calves raises in leg press 10sets till failure
          Hanging leg raises 3sets 20

Comment

• Strong as always. Good job

Comment

• Off day yesterday wife had to travel so I had to get kids was 8 o'clock when then baby went to sleep and I didn't even do cardio! Fuck me now I have to make up for it today will b legs. Think of heavy squats and then high rep pump work mayb some pyramids on the hack squat machine

Comment

• Yesterday legs no time for cardio had kindergarten orientation for my daughter
                Short and simple legs
                Squats 135x20 225x10 315x8x8x8x8x8 x7 lots of sets very little rest
                Sldls 135x20x20x20x20
                Walking lunges in 95 degree ATL heat outside 135 20 steps a side x3
                Leg extensions 4x20 super with
                Leg curls 4x12
                Done.

Comment

• Nice leg day brotha, looks good. How often are you hitting cardio these days?

Comment

• Thanks WIN Lol man not much I havnt really needed it to keep leaning up i just to keep my self winded the whole time lifting hit epic shoulders yesterday can't wait to log that and I'm on the treadmill now actually typing this about to hit back so I'm getting cardio 3-4 times a week not everyday like I should

Comment

• Looking good I am 59 needing help to get back in shape my body has gone through hell since 1987 when I was hit head on by drunk driver then in 1996 had to have both hips replaced do to accident. Now my testosterone level is below 60 no sex drive no energy lose of muscel mass. Need to build my core and my hip mucels to keep my hip from dislocating. My problem is I don't know how to get the stuff I need or how to use it
                      I currently don't even have enough energy to to get from my bed to the couch
                      I need help despertly before I give up completely.
                      Please email me any info you can give me to help at fugitivebuster1956@yahoo.com
                      Thank you
                      Terry

Comment

• U need to speak with a good endocrinologists sir.
                        How long have u been into law enforcement? Fugutivebuster

Comment

• Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                          Thanks WIN Lol man not much I havnt really needed it to keep leaning up i just to keep my self winded the whole time lifting hit epic shoulders yesterday can't wait to log that and I'm on the treadmill now actually typing this about to hit back so I'm getting cardio 3-4 times a week not everyday like I should
                          3-4 Weeks is pretty damn solid, I'm impressed! - I should be hitting it everyday too haha! My knee really gets blown out if I run on the treadmill that much though, I'd need to switch it up a lot to hit it everyday. Whats your go to cardio typically?
                          What AAS are you using right now?

Comment

• My cardio is usually 20 mins on a stair machine medium paced I do it before I lift it's my favorite less impact and works legs burns calories very efficiently.
                            Currently running 1/2cc sust 1/2 cc mast e 1ccnpp weekly
                            Comes out to
                            375mgs sust
                            300 mgs mast e
                            300mgs npp

soon to lower it to 250 mgs sust weekly for a month or 2

Comment

• I'm going to have to try out the Stair machine... I saw on GymDad's Log that he was using it too. I gotta get on that asap - Didn't even do cardio today.
                              Damn, that's a stack. That's pretty beyond my knowledge at this point. Still got a lot of learning to do - still on my first Test only cycle haha!

Comment

• U can get a lot done with test only it works.
                                Friday was shoulders hit 20mins stair machine
                                Seated over head press 135 5x20 high rep day no rest during sets training partner did his sets I did mine immediately as he was done
                                Barbell shrug 225 2x20 315 3x20
                                Front lateral shoulder raise 5x20 super with
                                Dbel shrug only 3x20 here
                                Side lateral raise 4x15-20 w
                                Rear delt raises 4x12-20
                                Tricep rope 5x20
                                Dbell mule kicks leaned on a bench 4x12-20
                                One arm tricep press downs 4x20
                                seated calve raises 4x20
                                Hanging leg raises 4x20

Comment

Working...