Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that's a lot work there brother!!!

Comment

Yea new gym has me more intense change of scenery is exactly what I needed motivating plus I like to see people's reactions to there first site of me when I'm pumped for the first time shits awesome may sound arrogant but that shits cool to me

Comment

Awesome brother
        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Sunday hit chest bis and tris abs
          Incline barbell press 6x12 @225
          Arnold curls did these crazy I did 6x8 with out stopping left and right 3times super set with lying db single arm extension triceps 6x12left and right with out stopping so 18 sets here super pump from this
          Incline dbell fly 5x8-20 different weights variety
          Hammer curls 3x15 super with nose breakers again 3x20
          Deline hammer machine press 4x8-20 reps
          Cable curls and tricep rope 3x20
          Captains chairs ab raises 4x20
          Pestosterone
          Last edited by Pestosterone; 07-13-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
            Yea new gym has me more intense change of scenery is exactly what I needed motivating plus I like to see people's reactions to there first site of me when I'm pumped for the first time shits awesome may sound arrogant but that shits cool to me
            Couldn't agree more. Love that feeling. Beast Mode.
            Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Ha hell yes ^today was leg day at the new gym it was simple 20 mins treadmill to warm up
              Squats 6x8-20 4sets of 225 high rep then 315 slow 8 rep sets good pause at the bottom don't wont to get to violent with my squats lately my right hamstring is feeling funny
              Hack squats 6x20 rep
              Leg extension 6x20 ish super with calve raise standing machine same reps
              Leg curl 6x8 super with hanging leg raises x12
              Fast paced simple but used intensity and passed failure techniques
              Really enjoyed the hack squat first time I ever got to use a real one

Comment

Awesome workout brother!! I love the hack squat that's one reason why I cash back to powerhouse gym cause of it!!
                GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

up dated pic after legs yesterday t take
                  Pestosterone
                  Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Been busy benched 405 yesterday for a single
                    Pestosterone
                    Last edited by Pestosterone; 07-17-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Looking good and congrats pestosterone
                      GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

• Hit legs yesterday kind of hybrid training with my powerlifting friend we just hit squats for an hour slowly and heavy I only worked up to 405 and just hit singles and 5 reps with 315 a good 3 second pause at the bottom and expload up its rough but I need a hange for leg training try to add some size btw my buddy squatted 6pmates a side of the bar and made it look ez ass to grass barely had his knees wrapped this dude is poweful

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw thanks gym dad! Hope your training is going well.

Comment

• Hit chest and triceps yesterday
                          Stair machine 20 minutes
                          Incline bench bar 135x20 135x8 225x8 225x8 275x8 315x5 felt strong here today
                          Flat dbell fly which I never do they hurt but have it a go and managed 4sets 10-20 reps
                          Hammer strength press machine 6x 20
                          One armed dbell tricep extension over head 8x12-20 reps this was only excersize my powerlifting friend could manage with his elbows to start lol
                          Single arm reverse cable press downs 6x12-20 reps
                          Seated calve raise 6x 20
                          Very simple but we train with intensity and make your sets count. I've backed down on some volume a little bit and keeping up cardio looking a little fuller now it's good for a change in volume or routines for me every so often concentrating on using heavier weight in the 5-12 rep ranges is very beneficial but a little more dangerous in terms of getting an injury so I won't keep this up for ever. To b honest this lower volume letting my joints heal a little though I'm not training extremely heavy but using challenging weights more still will get up in 20 rep ranges for a few sets but that's to increase pump trying to build new dense muscle requires some iron.

Comment

• Got deadlifts today and mayb
                            Pestosterone
                            Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Looking awesome brother!! Love that shirt!!!
                              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

• Lol I love the shirt 2 but I don't wear it at my regular gym unless it's like 7am on Sunday's I just figure it's a bad influence on the younger dudes in there trying. Lots of cops go to my gym 2 so Lolol im sketchy bout the drug shirt here.

Comment

Working...
                                X