• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are lurkers who r to shy to comment lol

Comment

• The ones that train early in the morning to no being watched lol

Comment

• Back
        10 mins stair machine training partner was early and Needed to hurry he doesn't do cardio and makes fun of me for it then always comments about how lean I am lol
        Let him pick the lifts my elbows were sore

Rack deads just below knee cap 6 sets pyramid up a plate each set last set put weight belt on wrist wraps got between 15-20 started get light headed and couldn't pick it up off pins anymore

Good mornings 3x15 not to failure didn't seem right to do this with these

Hyper extensions holding a plate 2x10 3rd set failed at 13 droped plate got 2 more

Lat pull downs close grip underhand 2 warm up sets 1 failure round 12 with some assisted

Barbell Shrugs 2 warm ups 3rd set failure
        Decline sit ups 3x15
        Different excersize selection than I'm used to was good but I will use different ones next time and also hit biceps giving them a rest this week and also elbows need a little rest I'm getting just as pumped with this training style as volume as well
        Pestosterone
        Last edited by Pestosterone; 08-12-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Looking good brother looks like the new workouts are doing well forvya!! I need to change mine up next week!!
          GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• Today was cardio only with my younger only sister but then we were talking about training. While on the treadmill (we lift together some times she's crazy in shape squats 225for 12 before works at hooters lolol she's a beast) she said lets hit abs and that turned into biceps!!!
            Just hit them to show her the example of new style of training.

EZ bar curls 1set bar 2nd set 25 lb plate 3rd set another 25 on plate and honestly got 7 reps then she assisted with the weight slightly got 2 like this she did the same!

Seated bicep curl one arm at a time set 1 warm up 40s 8 reps. Strict form here dudes with all these sets pure just trying to damage the muscles here
            2nd set 50s 7.5 legit reps then assisted 2.5 more ha failed just above the center of the movement int the 7th rep using all I had have to b intense giving it may all not wasting time. She did the same 20s respectfully for a female!!

Then I met wife and kids, mom n dad with my sister and her fiancé for sushi and dads 50th he likes to eat. Refused a big party

Comment

• Laid of the carbs throughout the day some for the sushi so here's the bicep
              Pestosterone
              Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Very nice pestosterone!! Yummy sushi!!! We used to go eat sushi after leg day, need to start doing that again!!! Keep up the great work brother!!
                GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                  Laid of the carbs throughout the day some for the sushi so here's the bicep pump from sushi and 2 sets 2 absolute screaming failure. Yea we scream and cuss at the gym it motivates and increases pain tolerance some violent outburst helps with intensity some times
                  Looking great mate...

Comment

• Yesterday was shoulders
                    Seated barbell OHP 4 warm ups one set 245 to failure at 9 spotter assisted with 2 negatives I was fucking grunting pretty loud it's frowned upon in my gym but idc hopefully having a hard core gym opening up near me soon within the Month and I'll b happy

Side seated lateral raise 2 warm sets tried to fail with 2nd set but used 50s and was at 10 and decide to up the weight hit 60s for 7 spotter assisted up for 2 negatives very intense didn't even know I was capable of this learning stuff and enjoying this so far

Front lateral raise one warm up one to failure 60s forgot
                    Reps and 2 negatives
                    Rear delt machine 2 warm ups and one to failures stack weights I don't even look at so don't know weight just about 3/4 of them to failure at 10 3 negatives felt very deep in the rear delt which is rare to me.
                    That was it will advance and add more excersizes this week just having get used to it make sure I'm doing it right it's pretty badass

the only thing downside is depending in a training partner but I have plenty of willing people who want to lift with me i think I'll survive

Comment

• 60s side laterals???
                      Animal

Comment

• If u fail at 7 reps and put all your energy into that set u fucking surprise your self sometimes with strength my shoulders hurt lol it's a good hurt feels like growth

Comment

• 30mins walking treadmill then some stretching
                          Leg extensions half stack 8 -3/4 stack 10 then whole stack to failure plus 2 assisted fighting the negative

Legpress 5plates 10 rep 7plate 10 rep 9 plates a side got 10 then 2 assisted fighting negative

Hack squat 4plate 10 , 5plate 10, 6plates for 12 then 2 assisted fighting negatives

Leg curl 1set 25s 10 rep, 2set 50lbs 10 3set 75lbs for 8 plus 2 fight the negative
                          Stiff leg dead lift 225x12 then 405 to failure no negatives strict form I just droped the bar when I failed not sure reps little over 8
                          Seated calve raise one set to failure rest 10 seconds fail again and again
                          Legpress calve press one set to failure with 4 assisted negatives
                          The end
                          Pestosterone
                          Last edited by Pestosterone; 08-15-2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• 10 mins treadmill 10 mins stair machine legs were sore sore sore
                            Chest bicep

Incline barbell 135x12 225x10 last set to failure 275x13plus 1 rep
                            So the chest feels better but being careful and doing slow reps so far so good still taking the reps higher to b safer

Flat dbell press c 100sx10 another with 100s failed at 12.5 lol no spotter this time the guy was on treadmill song didn't bother him gym was
                            Almost empty

Hammer strength press machine 3 plates 10 fail set 4 plates 9or 10 forgot
                            Cable crossover half stack both sets fail set failed around 14

Barbell curl with arm blaster . Bar one set 12 then 25s on it one set at 12 with 2 cheats up and fight the negatives

Dbell scot curls 40s for 9 a side really really tough to get these

Bicep curl plate loaded machine 1set of 8 each side had to use non working hand to assist get the last rep up
                            3xsets 15 captains chair abs

Comment

• Workouts looking great brother keep up the great work inspiring!!!
                              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

• Cardio only I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old feeding them cookies bout to get on the treadmill and see how long they last????usualy about 30

Comment

Working...
                                X