Ever Use 1/2 inch syringes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Use 1/2 inch syringes?

I found an old stash of mine with 20g 1/2 inch syringes and was wondering if anyone had experience with the 1/2 inch or if I should search for 1 inch. Appreciate the input

could work for IM in delts (not optimum).

I'm always on so I inject SubQ when I coast, works fine.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Where are your go to spots for sub Q? I was thinking even calf, try or thigh for IM, no?

Comment

If you were gonna try the subq route, stomach is where that would be. I've never had the balls to try a calf injection. I think a half would work though. I've done 5/8 in my triceps and it worked.

Comment

If i'm doing daily injects I always use a 1/2 inch 27gauge slin pin

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
            If you were gonna try the subq route, stomach is where that would be. I've never had the balls to try a calf injection. I think a half would work though. I've done 5/8 in my triceps and it worked.
            He's right ... sub q has to be done where you can pinch some fat . Otherwise u risk abscess.

Comment

I use 23 gauge 1 inch in my calf's I love it no pain at all and I push the whole needle in but it might make a difference on how big ur calf's r

Comment

I guess 1/2 inch is a bit small. Why don't you try 1 inch instead.

Comment

Working...
                X