editting translated articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site enhancement

Like you can see on the pics the injectionspots are marked. By sawing off a piece of the needleprotector you can make a very helpful tool for injecting. It allows you to hold the syringe while you check if you hit a vessel and while injecting it can't be pushed in any deeper then you want. You can also decide the exact length of the needle insertion . Anyone expirienced with site enhancement with gear, esiclene, pgf2a, synthol etc etc??
    Attached Files

Comment

You would think that with everything we know about the dangers of injecting Synthol type oils into the body that guys would take heed of this stuff and stear clear. Just goes to show you how extreme like you said some guys are, and how far some are willing to go to WIN. Does it matter if you were number One when at the end of the day your dead??

Comment

I'm writing about this subject, you'd be surprised what young (only cosmetic) bodybuilders inject to appear bigger. Of course this article is also meant to show the dangers involved. Did you know that some Olympians deliberate create scart issue? Tissue is tissue and underneath muscle tissue, the involved musclegroup looks larger. I.m.h.o. we should judge more to symetry - aestetics etc. But I'm afraid the genie is out of the bottle and Synthol etc is here to stay..

Comment

Working...
        X