2nd cycle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle question

Hi everyone, I just got done with my 1st cycle. I ran test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Sadly, there was no gain (size and strength.) So I just wonder if I should do 2nd cycle right after my PCT? and what do u guys recommend for what I should buy for 2nd cycle?
    Thanks.
    My info: 23, 5 ft 8, 180, BF: 16%. Been lifting for 2 years.

sounds like you need to get your training and diet in check. even if say your test e was bunk gear, in twelve weeks you should of had some nice natty gains...

Comment

Yeah what gear did you run. I find that GP is the best... Well thus far. You should have seen gains for sure. Plus if you want immediate gains in size and weight run dbol. But good luck keeping those gains.

Comment

You can shoot all kinds of gear but if the calories arent there it isn't going to do anything. Eating is by far the toughest part of bodybuilding

Comment

Originally posted by HunterSato View Post
          Yeah what gear did you run. I find that GP is the best... Well thus far. You should have seen gains for sure. Plus if you want immediate gains in size and weight run dbol. But good luck keeping those gains.
          Thanks y'all for replying. I just ran test e and that's it, so I'm thinking about adding something else like deca and methan. I think it's prolly bc of my diet? Here what I've been eating:

meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal + apple

meal 2: 8 oz of chicken boobs + 1 protein shake

meal 3: 8 oz of chicken boobs and salad + 1 protein shake

meal 4: 0.5 cup oatmeal + apple (before gym)

meal 5: 2 protein shake (post work out)

meal 6: 8 oz chicken boobs

before bed 1 protein shake.

p.s: what's gp?

Comment

Geneza pharmaceuticals is gp.add up your calories and you will see it aint much.i eat chicken once a day.i eat alot of eggs around 8 to 12 a day.half a gallon of milk . cottage cheese. I make my own beef jerkey and snack on that all day.you need to get the calories up .probably double at least of the list you put up.also I never count protien shakes as food.i only use it if I dont have time to eat for a few hours.just to have something in my gut.when I am on cycle I throw in some high calorie stuff like mcdonalds burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by deejeff442 View Post
              Geneza pharmaceuticals is gp.add up your calories and you will see it aint much.i eat chicken once a day.i eat alot of eggs around 8 to 12 a day.half a gallon of milk . cottage cheese. I make my own beef jerkey and snack on that all day.you need to get the calories up .probably double at least of the list you put up.also I never count protien shakes as food.i only use it if I dont have time to eat for a few hours.just to have something in my gut.when I am on cycle I throw in some high calorie stuff like mcdonalds burgers.
              agree completely

Comment

agree completely

Comment

Thanks. I used to eat 12 eggs per day too but then it got gross (especially egg white alone)

Comment

Originally posted by hotairballoon View Post
                    Thanks. I used to eat 12 eggs per day too but then it got gross (especially egg white alone)
                    Yeah if I eat 12 eggs I usually keep the yolk of 4 of them. Just for the taste.

Comment

I never got why people toss the yolks? I always eat them.probably 5 or 6 dozen eggs a week and I get bloodwork once a year and my bp and cholesterol if good.

Comment

Working...
                      X