Info on known FAKES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on known FAKES

Hey guys im holidaying in Bangkok and finaly got hold of dbol. Only thing it's claiming made by march distributed by body research now at $61 I don't care if fake but any opinions. Dont bother saying dbol is crap ect ect we not talking about that. We are talking about do they work. I'm sure I used this last time in my country and put a lot of size on. so is this more just the people ripping the labels due to popularity? Or are we talking these ones are placebo. They look good by all the pic I have found I'll get on my iPhone and uploade pics the damn look legit. Only asking so I can get more somewhere else straight away instead of losing a week of training befor I relies nothing is happening. Last time within a week I had noticible change.
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

No I'm a dumb ass how do I put pics up lol
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

when you reply, click ''go advanced'' then click ''manage attatchments'' then browse the pic from your phone or computer.

Comment

Danabol ds pics

Brought in Bangkok from registerd pharmistis
        Attached Files

Comment

They are very hard I cannot break in fingers but looking at them online they don't look as nice as in real life well my pains going away away really quick so I'm hoping they ate the real deal. Thank god I spentn$62 not $3000 what 500 go for back home or $2000 if ya know the bloke lol

Comment

I guess I could stop drinking water lol if I get sick we are in business lol ( that's a joke guys I'm not that stupid )

Edited instead of posting new reply

I worked out yesterday and also the day i brought them to a dumb arse level ie way over done it to what I know would keep me sore for a min of 48hrs I woke up a million bucks so I dare say they are gtg guys. I'm not stressed about the $62 bucks lol just the time I'd loses off my cycle here in Bangkok ( can't turn clock back). Done that just to know if I needed to re buy at another place.
            Last edited by bigred; 01-04-2014, 10:13 PM. Reason: Save another post in thread

Comment

I must be a bit more clear when I talk about my soreness as it was pointed out by a mate who said u made that sound like you were not sore at all. Sorry I was still a bit sore I just meant it has not hung around for as long I do apologize for that dumb comment guys.
              Last edited by bigred; 01-06-2014, 02:47 PM. Reason: Bloody auto correct gets me every time

Comment

Working...
              X