Where is juice in Bangkok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is juice in Bangkok

Man I come here for a juicy holiday now all the pharmacys are saying nah we ain't got it WTF I came here for this reason so I don't break the law in my country. Can someone please help me please please. Thank you
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Bro,

As far as I know it is hot to buy roids in Pattaya and spend your hollidays there for that reason.

read this blogpost:
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...teroid-holiday
    Ask a cap driver or go to a gym where tourist work out.

Please add feedback, I'd like to know the present situation in Thailand

Comment

Ok cool mate thanks I'm stressing so bad as my ex boss said no to holidays so I said F u then I'm outta here now I can't
      Find what I come here for lol spent all my savings now no juice and no job to return to lol so I better get on it.
      Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

Also it's 100k away from me so ill do my visa run and drop in there on the way. If hate to get taken 100k in a taxi to only find I cant get lol I know u can I read that link lol. Also I fly to Phuket in 15 days I know it's there but id wonder if it's allowed on the plane with me from Bangkok to Phuket as it's a domestic flight.
        I can see myself buying stuff using bugger all throwing out then buy again in Phuket lol I'm just all over the place in this holiday I promis ill keep names and numbers ect

Comment

I been to the hospital today done big medical got approved for it then they said sorry we don't stock lol wtf and all the small bodaga style pharmacys in Bangkok were like I was asking them for illegal stuff. But I know it's legal they said they just don't stock it. I asked when did this all go down and got oh sorry I don't understand you lol

Comment

Ok mate got some from street name: Bangkok sukhumvit soi 4 servo at entrance of street three doors up on right. tiny shop u stand on street and they open a window lol it was closed. so I went 500m again on right much larger shop his got it there. I got danabol ds for 1800 THB around $61 Australian dollars for 500. I started a thread in general called info on known fakes I'm about to upload the pics I'm wait for the host site right now. On way back that small shop was open lol. It's claiming made by March phamaceuticals distributed by body reserch I been told they are gtg by a real big dude on that street hi looked at them. But hey looking is only looking so I weigh myself today and I'll hit u up in 7 days with my weight.
            I'm very sorry if i done wrong but thought would be ok as it's legal here so I have stayed legal so I thought maybe this might be ok but I'll always check first

Be very handy for people on holidays here I thought

Comment

Guys I can't upload can I email someone the pictures to maybe do it for me I'm so sorry for this.

Comment

ronny, you think theyll ever legalize AAS here in the states. People have always said that they would never legalize marijuana, but a few states have done otherwise. Is there even a push to get the conversation started.
                sigpic

Comment

You should of seen this guy on tv going on about steroids I don't think one thing he even said was close to right. Any wonder the public veiw is so bad on this they only get feed what certain people want them to hear. They don't want stories like me the other day in Bangkok buying 30 bags of cooked rice going to a poor district in the arena and handing it out to what I'm hoping was poor children. I don't want any credit for this but fuck were are not monsters like tv makes us out to be.

Comment

Working...
                  X