BigPa Blood Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigPa Blood Work

Sup brothers! Went and got blood work done October 10th. Just went this morning for follow up and everything is G2G! All my numbers are where they are suppose to be.

But check this out my test is 766. I was shocked it being so high. Man that is pretty good. Happy with that number. So I start my cycle tomorrow. I will start a thread in cycle logs. Going to be a good one.

Time to blow up!!
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
    Sup brothers! Went and got blood work done October 10th. Just went this morning for follow up and everything is G2G! All my numbers are where they are suppose to be.

But check this out my test is 766. I was shocked it being so high. Man that is pretty good. Happy with that number. So I start my cycle tomorrow. I will start a thread in cycle logs. Going to be a good one.

Time to blow up!!
    That's pretty impressive. Are you taking any natty boosters right now?

Comment

if you know, what is a normal test. level and what is that measured in, I have thought about getting mine checked off cycle and on cycle but have not had the time, lol just wondering if you know.
      ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

Originally posted by hrdcorekendo View Post
        if you know, what is a normal test. level and what is that measured in, I have thought about getting mine checked off cycle and on cycle but have not had the time, lol just wondering if you know.
        The labs paper said 230-865 normal. Mine 766 so that is optimum level.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by zombieslayer View Post
          That's pretty impressive. Are you taking any natty boosters right now?
          Nope. Start my new cycle today. Been waiting to go back ON pending these labs. Been off PCT for over 2 months
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Normal male values for total blood testosterone range between 300 and 1,200 nanograms per deciliter.

This is "Total Test" figures, it is 3 values combined. 1. Free test, 2. Sex hormone binding globulin, 3. Albumin.
            If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

And congrats on the awesome test level brother.

will be following along during your cycle...of course.
              If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Thanks for info.

Comment

Thats an awesome number brother Bigpa. Wish I could still make numbers like that.
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X