Blood work???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood work???

Anyone have experience in how to approach getting blood work done. You know if ya live where this sort of self improvement is frowned upon.

I live in one of those areas that you can't get it done.

I just go to privatemdlabs and order the test and drive to the nearest state to mine that allows you to get blood work done and just make the hour drive.

You can pay for your labs even though you live in one of those states that doesn't allow it. It's just when it comes time to put the patients info you have pick a state that allow you to.

For example I drive to PA and when I put my patient info in I just grab any address in that state so I can put the patients info.

They send you requisition papers by email, you print them out and take them with you to the lab. No need to make an appointment, I just walk right in.

It's really simple, it just depends on how far you live to get it done..

Comment

I hear Amazon will send you a kit that ya mail back. "Swab Kit"
      Then they send ya your results. The link below will bring ya there.

http://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-L...tosterone+test
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thank Micro, I'll have to try and get the scoop on this sooner state and see if they allow lab work with out a prescription is what your saying? I'm not real medical savvy but I did sew my on leg up once. LOL
        Thank you Time Bandit, I will look into Amazon as well. sure does give some option to track the test and see where your at. Do you go this route and how often do you get the lab done, you know to see if your at an optimal level.

Comment

Working...
        X