Gym pet peives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym pet peives

So i was at the gym today and theres a guy that bothers me so i came up with this question, What bothers you while youre working out? There are a few things for me but my favorite is the guy that carries his duffle bag around the gym from station to station. Most of the time they dont even get anything out of the bag during their entire workout except a water bottle which is not hard to carry around by itself. I carry my water and a gym towel around with me and i dont need a giant duffle bag to do it
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

People sitting on machines and not working out. Like talking on their cell phone etc. It sucks when you need that machine / equipment.
    or People that work out on the same piece of equipment the whole time you are at the gym. Like their whole workout is doing 25 sets of tricep pushdowns...WTF
    If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Not wiping off the equipment when your done with it. The wipes are there to prevent MRSA or Hepatitis and anything else you desided to bring to the gym and spread around.
      I know you dont give a shit about exsposure but I do. I like not having odd shit growing on my skin cause you dont know how to wash your hands after wipeing
      your ass. Thanks for thinking about others.

Hows that for a peive !!
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

It really bothers me when some jack wad that obviously has just started working out tries to give me pointers. These are the same people that pay for like a month or two membership, come three times a week, and you don't see them for like months after that. When they come back they say dang man you are getting huge what do you take? Chaps my butt. I really want to say you can get like this too. Train for 10 plus years. Eat 4000-5000 calories plus a day. And lift the heaviest weight you can push or pull!! You panty waste.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

This is good guys. Get it out. How bout the guys that look like they too much pre workout and walk around the gym so fast theyre practically running. These are the same guys that slam the weights down after a set because thwy want to make a loud noise and get everyone to look at them, not because theyre heavy. If youve been in the gym long enough, you can tell the difference between the weights being heavy guys, and trying to be loud to get attention guys. Those BAGS aggrivate the shit out of me
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

All the things you guys listed are definitly things that bother most of us and are very valid peeves! One of the things that've been bothering me lately are the freaking stalker type dudes all up in the chicks! Don't get me wrong I notice the candy but the candy doesn't notice me noticing unless I want them to! Then you've got these certain guys that won't let the girls move from machine to machine without without breaking their own necks trying to catch a peak at the goods! Drives me crazy and I want to ask them if they really think that woman wants to be eye raped by a clown and better yet do they think we all want to watch them fill their spank bank! Give it up and let the fucking girls workout in peace before they stop coming and nobody gets to enjoy them!

Comment

Let's keep them going! I am enjoying this.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

How bout the awkward guys that want to help you because youre one of the biggest dudes in the gym? I have a guy that introduced himself to me while i was doing dumbell curls. Never met the dude im my life and he wanted to let me know that if i EVER needed a spot, just ask him. Then another time, he helped me strip the bar after i was done with some barbell rows and he didnt even use the bar after me...?? Kinda weird for me cause i usually just keep my head down and dont talk to anyone while working out which brings me to my next "guy in the gym".

The guy thats holding a convo with his partner the entire time hes going through his set. Just curling and talking about the game last night or god knows what...kills me. Shut the fuck up and focus on what youre doing

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                  How bout the awkward guys that want to help you because youre one of the biggest dudes in the gym? I have a guy that introduced himself to me while i was doing dumbell curls. Never met the dude im my life and he wanted to let me know that if i EVER needed a spot, just ask him. Then another time, he helped me strip the bar after i was done with some barbell rows and he didnt even use the bar after me...?? Kinda weird for me cause i usually just keep my head down and dont talk to anyone while working out which brings me to my next "guy in the gym".

The guy thats holding a convo with his partner the entire time hes going through his set. Just curling and talking about the game last night or god knows what...kills me. Shut the fuck up and focus on what youre doing
                  LOL yeah. This last guy you talked about kills me. If you can rep out and talk you need to add more weight!! All that should be coming out of your mouth is grunts and groans from the strain.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    This is good guys. Get it out. How bout the guys that look like they too much pre workout and walk around the gym so fast theyre practically running. These are the same guys that slam the weights down after a set because thwy want to make a loud noise and get everyone to look at them, not because theyre heavy. If youve been in the gym long enough, you can tell the difference between the weights being heavy guys, and trying to be loud to get attention guys. Those BAGS aggrivate the shit out of me
                    FUCK YA... HAd an ASSHOLE doing that this morning with a bar of shit weight. WANNA SLAP THE FAT OFF HIS ASS !!!
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

What about the posers? You know the ones who throw a bunch of weight on the bar and never even lift it! I mean damn dude I'm sitting here waiting on a bench to open up and you're sitting there bar loaded for 15-20 minutes and never even lift the thing! What's the point? I mean I think everybody sees that you didn't lift the weight! So we don't think you're strong we think you're a poser! Which brings me to the next guy! The pose guy! You know the ones who do two curls then pose in the mirror and strut away but have no reason to ever pose or strut! Don't get me me wrong either I know I use the mirrors as most of us do but you've got that one that just walks around to each station never breaks a sweat but poses after every two lifts! I don't know that I call the last one a peeve though because I think I laugh more than I get mad at that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
                        What about the posers? You know the ones who throw a bunch of weight on the bar and never even lift it! I mean damn dude I'm sitting here waiting on a bench to open up and you're sitting there bar loaded for 15-20 minutes and never even lift the thing! What's the point? I mean I think everybody sees that you didn't lift the weight! So we don't think you're strong we think you're a poser! Which brings me to the next guy! The pose guy! You know the ones who do two curls then pose in the mirror and strut away but have no reason to ever pose or strut! Don't get me me wrong either I know I use the mirrors as most of us do but you've got that one that just walks around to each station never breaks a sweat but poses after every two lifts! I don't know that I call the last one a peeve though because I think I laugh more than I get mad at that guy!
                        Thats a good one. Thats the same guy that looks around to see who was watching his set and gets all puffy chested about it. I like it. Keep em comin guys

Comment

Piss ant motherfuckers who have to use the same equipment as you when the EMPTY gym has 2 or 3 of EVERYTHING. Why the fuck do you want to jump in with me when the same thing is 12 feet away. Fuckin really. Piss ant, no dick having mother fucker. I started tellin dudes to take a fucking hike.
                          Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                            Piss ant motherfuckers who have to use the same equipment as you when the EMPTY gym has 2 or 3 of EVERYTHING. Why the fuck do you want to jump in with me when the same thing is 12 feet away. Fuckin really. Piss ant, no dick having mother fucker. I started tellin dudes to take a fucking hike.
                            Agree! When they ask me if they can work in I'll tell them I'll be done in a few! Now if its packed by all means jump in but if its empty and your just looking for a buddy then no thank you I'll be done in a few! I've got friends and am not looking for new ones. I've found most of them just want to shot the shit and find out what I'm on and I'm not looking to get into that either! I'm like Alex in most days I keep my head down and go on about my business and not really concerned with yours!

Comment

These duded that want to work in with you but can't handle any weight. So you spend more time unloading and loading the bar than actually lifting. Or these cats that never do legs. Upper body 5 days a week. Got chicken legs and look deformed but hey ask how much you bench? I want to say more than you can squat
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X