2nd order 2nd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd order 2nd cycle

SO SECOND TIME i ordered from u know who so i took advantage of the sale recently on the tes enath. like always im so pleased. so heres my plan

wk1-16 test 250 enan. 3x a wk mwf
    wk 1-6 methan 10 4x a day
    wk 1-18 anastro. .5 a day

oh yeah i forgot got my gear today be jealous mitches

Comment

Originally posted by lil jay View Post
      SO SECOND TIME i ordered from u know who so i took advantage of the sale recently on the tes enath. like always im so pleased. so heres my plan

wk1-16 test 250 enan. 3x a wk mwf
      wk 1-6 methan 10 4x a day
      wk 1-18 anastro. .5 a day
      2nd cycle right? Thats a little too much test for a second cycle bro. Drop it down to 250mg on mon and thurs. u want to use as little as u can to get by. You will end up doing more harm than good with that much gear this early in the game for u. Also, space that adex out to every 3 days or every other day at the most. .5mg every day will also do more harm than good by killing off too much estrogen. Believe it or not, we do need some estrogen to get huge

And be careful on posting when u get ur gear. I know it doesnt seem like a big deal but u never know whos watching and what information they have
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Good info bro c i was set already a 3x with the tes what about the methan is that cool 4x a day and is this too much info

Comment

Originally posted by lil jay View Post
          oh yeah i forgot got my gear today be jealous mitches
          I was talking about this post in the second part

Yea the d bol looks good. Thats how i would run it
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
          X