Should I be nervous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be nervous?

I finally received a package that I had ordered from our sponsor. It took much longer than any of my last orders. When I finally did receive it...I could tell it was opened and re-taped. Luckily this order was just some nolvadex and aromasin.

My question is: Am I on the radar? Should I stop ordering from over seas and find a source in the US? Do you think they will be on the lookout for future orders coming to me from over seas?

Has this happened to anyone else?
    If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Relax brother. There not going to waist resources on a small package. Nothing to freak out about at all. If there was any questions you would have known already.

Its when you have large quantity and bulk packages that raise red flags. Dont sweat the small stuff.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the reply TB.

Comment

I agree with TB- perhaps they packaged it am then or got something- we are all human bro mistakes happen. U are good man train hard and have fun
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

This actually has happened to me. I ended up missing an item or 2 but was made whole. My package most likely got ripped open by some asshole being nosey. I used to work for Fed Ex at a pretty major hub and we had people doing that shit all the time. Stealing sunglasses, cell phones, i pods, jewelry, etc. I know our packages from our sponsor dont go through Fed Ex but im sure those people are everywhere in every company. Its a sad reality of the world we live in today. Not sure if this is what happened to you, just giving u a possibility and a little insight of the shipping world
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks for the responses Nature and Alex. You put me at ease for the time being. Looking at making a bigger order for my next cycle (in a couple months) and I don't want it to get intercepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
              Thanks for the responses Nature and Alex. You put me at ease for the time being. Looking at making a bigger order for my next cycle (in a couple months) and I don't want it to get intercepted.
              Nothing to worry about bro. Ive gotten seizure letters numerous times. No biggie. They just re ship the same items that got seized to a new address
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Ive had 3 package seize. Not from naps tho. Alex nice avatar brotha
                "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

i have used the same addy from the same sponsor after a seizure letter...unless they find some huge amount to raise a red flag, there is no problem and ur addy isnt in the system...they dont have the time or resources to give a shit about low level users.
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Herc don't blow a load to large on order unless you can take the loss. I keep things to a minimal of say 300 to 350. That way if there is an issue and it cant be resolved its not that bad of a loss and also less chance of being flagged with a small order.
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not as concerned about the money as I am having the authorities pursue me in regards to usage.

I am probably stressing about nothing. Again, thanks for the replies everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X