College football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football!

Any of you other guys out there sitting on pins and needles waiting on the upcoming season? I absolutely love this time of year with all the tailgating, game day gatherings with friends that pull for the other teams, college girls on game day, smack talk, and going to the games! I'm pumped right now just thinking about it! I've already got my tickets for LSU vs BAMA and the Iron bowl BAMA vs Auburn! I have only missed the iron bowl twice in the last ten years and hope to make it to the next twenty! ROLL TIDE!
    If you are a fan who is your team and what do expect from them out of this season? You already know mine is BAMA and I hope for a third straight title. I don't expect it though. It's hard to stay on top year after year and I'll be happy with an 11 win season and at least the SEC championship.lol Roll Tide!

Roll Tide Roll !!!!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

GATOR BAIT!! Haha i think u guys have a real legit shot at 3 in a row. I dont see yall losing more than 1 regular season game if any. I have season tickets to LSU being that i live here but im a life long Gator fan. I cant wait to get to next saturday. Ill be in Dallas for LSU/TCU
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Lucky you Alex! I'll be in Destin Fla. for a family gathering opening weekend or I would be in Atlanta for our season opener. It should be an interesting year in the SEC. Neither one of your teams LSWho or the Gaytors (lol) are ever an easy win and could make some noise in the sub conferences. I think the Gators have a better chance though. I think Fla will be better then last year and Ga & USC not so much. That should even the east out and make for some good games. We'll see! LSU lost a lot of talent to much for me to think they'll make to much noise but you never know about the Mad Hatter! So I'm thinking BAMA & A&M will be your top two out of the west. Again we'll see. I just know its going to be a good season and as long as BAMA has at least 11 wins and the BCS stays in the SEC its all good to me. Roll Tide!

Comment

Alright guys let's not forget about them VOLS!!! We have struggled in the past 4 years but are on the rebound! Yes I love this time of year!! Been a die hard football fan my whole life. Going to see my VOLS play Georgia this year in Knoxville. Manonmac1 we play Bama on October 26 in Tuscaloosa. Be nice to pull off an upset
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
            Lucky you Alex! I'll be in Destin Fla. for a family gathering opening weekend or I would be in Atlanta for our season opener. It should be an interesting year in the SEC. Neither one of your teams LSWho or the Gaytors (lol) are ever an easy win and could make some noise in the sub conferences. I think the Gators have a better chance though. I think Fla will be better then last year and Ga & USC not so much. That should even the east out and make for some good games. We'll see! LSU lost a lot of talent to much for me to think they'll make to much noise but you never know about the Mad Hatter! So I'm thinking BAMA & A&M will be your top two out of the west. Again we'll see. I just know its going to be a good season and as long as BAMA has at least 11 wins and the BCS stays in the SEC its all good to me. Roll Tide!
            Just heard BAMA lost 4 guys to a robbery

Im with u though bro, as long as it stays in the SEC, ill be happy. I think the winner of the a&m/bama game and the winner of the georgia/florida game will face off in the SEC championship
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

They lost them in February-March. They were not starters so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. They did have a corner back that had a chance at being a starter this year get a DUI over the weekend. Not sure how that'll work out but I'm sure he'll be suspended for a few games at the least and that one could hurt a little.
              Bigpa I haven't counted any teams out yet well maybe Auburn!lol Tennessee is definitely on the rebound and should have better years coming but I think it's going to take a couple more years to get you guys back in the title hunts. But it is football and even better its college football and anything can happen from year to year and from week to week. That's one of the many reasons I love it. You guys could come out and run the table this year except for the BAMA game(of course) and be right there waiting for another shot. Who knows?? I do know its down to tonight plus 10 days and counting until kickoff and I'm beyond siked up. By the way there is a good chance I'll be at the Tennessee game also. That's one of the oldest rivalries in the SEC dating back to 1901 with a 6-6 tie and fans fighting on the field afterwards. It normally draws a good crowd and makes for a great football environment.

Comment

Working...
              X