Time Bandits Choice of gear with help from friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Bandits Choice of gear with help from friends

Well with so much out there and now coming up to another cycle I was asked "What will I do this time for gear"?

Out of all my research it always turns me back to the old saying.. If it works, Don't fix it.
    Temptation to advance in gear is overwhelming. I want to be a freak but I don't want to screw
    a good thing. We all know we don't grow over night. It takes months at a time of none stop
    eating right and working out just as hard as we can. We push hard and we all know what AAS no matter
    how much requires us to work 3 times as hard to make sizable gains and try to do it with out injury.

Oh that all looks so good on paper. Reality is I want to add something to this next cycle.. But I don't want
    to do something that will take me that much deeper down the rabbit hole...

So ladies and gentleman of JM .. WHAT SAY YOU ?
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Yo I totally understand where you are coming from with not messing up a good thing. We did the same cycle for our first and yes it was good. I added a little more test to mine for the last 4-6 weeks and it was great. If I decide to do a bulk on my next cycle I will be adding GP Decca at 400mg a week. With 500mg maybe 750mg test e this time instead of cyp. Will go 50mg ED Balkan Dbol for 5 weeks. I hope these Balkan tabs don't turn out to be whack. Couple guys on here said they sucked. I will not be happy if they do.

But I think maybe adding 1 more compound to the cycle is okay. But you are a smart man and will make the right choice.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yes I would like to add one more. Decca sounds nice but What about Masteron??? I was thinking of changing up mid way and finish out the end with 2 week past the 10
      with Mast. Just to give my self a hard finish..

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
        Yes I would like to add one more. Decca sounds nice but What about Masteron??? I was thinking of changing up mid way and finish out the end with 2 week past the 10
        with Mast. Just to give my self a hard finish..
        Yeah I can't lie sounds good. They say Mast gives you that hard vascular look. And it is suppose to be very mild like EQ. Go for it! I will be following your thread when you start.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

First let me say I agree with the if it ain't broke don't fix it philosophy. If you're still getting good gains doing what you're doing then stick with it till you need something else to give you that boost. I do think when you get ready to add something Deca is a great choice for bulking. It being good for your joints and supposed having some healing properties is not just bro-science to me. I added it for the joint help as well as I wanted to swell up and it did wonders for a couple previous injuries I had. Broke one wrist three times one two over the years and have had shoulder problems for years also. I never quit training after recovering from the breaks but always held back from fear of hurting myself and not being able to train period or do the things I love. Now I'm at a point where I no longer hold back. I don't give Deca the full credit but I do give it the credit for getting me started on the road to a full recovery. I'm not one that trains to ever compete but more so for vanity and the most for health. Anyway back to your cycle plan. I would suggest both of you guys give the GP injectable dbol a try in place of the orals even if you don't add in another compound. I don't think either of you will regret that choice. Good luck to both of you guys!

Comment

manonmac1 I wish that I did not buy these Balkan dbol. I want to try the injectable so bad. Sam also had great things to say about it. Man it is cheap and half a cc is 50mg same as the 5 - 10mg tabs I will have to eat. I got some pretty serious acid reflux and heart burn from the orals but man they were fire.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Dbol was good to me. No stomach problems and was impressed with how quick it worked. I see Deca is part of a stack put together by our sponsor known as the Intermediate Bulk Cycle. Joint pain and injury's have been fun. I still have a numbing problem in my right arm but It seems to be getting better. Joints feel good and over all I feel great.
              For 48 my body has been responding well to the work outs and stress I put on it. I would think that Deca would hurt but I'm causes as to the use of it.
              The idea of "Deca Dick" is no thrill to me. I would have to set my self up with back up for this special occasion.. LOL!

Comment

Slow and steady TB. No need to add another compound just yet IMO. But if you do decide to use something, stick with something mild, like EQ or mast. Youre receptors are still very fresh, no need to overload them on a second cycle
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Ya. I have to agree. I did think of mast. I like the way it works. Again dont want to over kill a good thing

Comment

Hello muscle gurus im new here & wanna do 1st cycle in in early 40s im I have test 400 dbol winni anavar adex & clomid & clenb so I have everything ready to go can someone tell whats the best way to use it im 5.9' 198lbs BF 12-15 so whats the best way to start .

thnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mrhardmuscle View Post
                      Hello muscle gurus im new here & wanna do 1st cycle in in early 40s im I have test 400 dbol winni anavar adex & clomid & clenb so I have everything ready to go can someone tell whats the best way to use it im 5.9' 198lbs BF 12-15 so whats the best way to start .

thnx in advance
                      Start your own thread. No hi jacking here
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

He has done that a couple of places on the forums. Needs to be banned..

Comment

again sorry im new so im not here to hijack thread or whatever you guys think

Comment

Originally posted by mrhardmuscle View Post
                            again sorry im new so im not here to hijack thread or whatever you guys think
                            Then make your own thread and ask whatever questions you want within the rules! When you come on someone's else's thread and ask questions then you are high jacking a thread. Everybody on this board for the most part are pretty laid back and willing to help as long as you don't go around stepping on toes and you follow the rules. If you do these things then you're going to get called out. Suck it up and move along!

Comment

Working...
                            X