Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Dex help.

Hey everyone,
    I recently aquired 30 arimadex and am in week 5 of my aas cycle of test e & c 250 twice a week.Tren E 100 nearly eod and sust 250 on & off test swapping halfway in.Should I start Adex now?Reason I'm asking is I only have 30 & am not prone to gyno or any serious sides as long as I remember.I was lucky with that,so much that I didnt require pct even after high dose cycles.I did use tamox,and anavar,clen.different combos hcg etc over the years.My issue also is local sources are spotty & I dont trust half the gym guys,as I'm sure most can relate however in a pinch we do what we must to not hit the wall.Sorry mods if I said anything out of line,I have been reading on JM alot and see bad posts so I just wanted to give needed info as well as possible.Ohh I am also waiting on a present from our mutual friend N.Thanks in advance.

If you have the 1mg tabs they are normally broke in half and taken at a .5mg dose eod e3d or Ed for those prone to gyno. I've always ran mine from the beginning of the cycle and for the duration of the cycle to keep the estrogen in check. It's not something that you wait till you have side effects to begin. It's meant to help prevent them from occurring.

Comment

Thanks manomac, I read many different ways to take arimadex and what you said is what my bro said also.I got them while halfway in cycle,why I asked best use in MY situation,having 30 and pct is spotty here lately especially hcg,so I know adex can help as pct also.I am not prone to usual sides except a lil water retention in the beginning bulk phase.I will keep eod as you said,thanks again for replying.Also if my goodies come soon I will need to change my gear up a bit,I have enough either way for my cycle.Thanks again,man.

Comment

I actually run anastrozole (adex) for pct. It in combination with hcg towards the end of cycle normally gets me back right. There are several studies posted on the net about anastrozole being very good for increasing the production of natural test. Works for me and could for others as well.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
          I actually run anastrozole (adex) for pct. It in combination with hcg towards the end of cycle normally gets me back right. There are several studies posted on the net about anastrozole being very good for increasing the production of natural test. Works for me and could for others as well.
          Thanks man for replying again,I read the same.As i'm getting older & starting a cycle after many years clean,I wanted just others advice and you seem to be right where I read and was thinking about,I am waiting for hcg and others as local source was shit after testing.Thanks again bro.

Comment

Working...
          X