Another Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Order

What's up everyone? So I have a order placed with our awesome sponsor for Andromix and HCG.

So far everything is going as expected I will update and let everyone know when the eagle lands.

Man waiting for early Christmas gets me excited!!!

Not going to run the Andromix for a while but just had to have it ready for when I do
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
    What's up everyone? So I have a order placed with our awesome sponsor for Andromix and HCG.

So far everything is going as expected I will update and let everyone know when the eagle lands.

Man waiting for early Christmas gets me excited!!!

Not going to run the Andromix for a while but just had to have it ready for when I do
    Just watch what ya post bp.....
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      Just watch what ya post bp.....
      Of course Big. Man I know what not to post now. Had to learn the hard way

I will not post up any sensitive info period.

On another board some people are asking if uncle nappy is legit....blah blah blah you know and I want newbies to know that they are for real!!
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Never give up a good thing.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Okay just want to say that I got all my things as expected. Nice, neat, and quick. However I am not sure what I got with this HCG. There is only one vial of clear liquid in this? Now I just got through going back to the site and reading about the product I ordered. HCG is suppose to be a white powdery substance. OBD suggested that I go to YouTube and look up videos on how to mix when I had questions. Well I found EXACTLY what I was hoping to find and was ready for it to get here. So I opened it and no vial of white powdery substance just a small vial of clear liquid. What is up?
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Did you get the hucog?

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
              Did you get the hucog?
              Yes it was suppose to be the 2000iu Hucog. But I was sent to 2000 HP Hucog. On the site the products look different. On the one I was sent it only shows one vial like I got. Stallion what is the deal?
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130723_154539_099.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	152571

Here is what I was sent. This is just one vial of clear liquid. And not much in here. Am I suppose to add my bacteriostatic water to this liquid? I thought it would be a white powdery substance? So confused!!
                bigpa
                Last edited by bigpa; 07-24-2013, 02:26 AM.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay so I got an answer on another forum that Hucog comes pre mixed and that I just add my bacteriostatic water. Anybody ever used this before?

And if so do I add the same amount of bacteriostatic water that I would to the powder kind?
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Hmmmmm.. I'm not liking that already.. Brother hCG is stored in powder form because it has a limited life once mixed...

I don't know of a liquid form. Now I'm no pharmacist either.. I would do some research and continue to ask questions.
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I was looking to order this same brand so I hope you get your answer soon. I'm thinking about switching if its going to be a hassle.

Big Pa - where did you get your bacteriostatic water?
                      Last edited by Bigpump; 07-24-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

brother bigpa, I just took a look at mine. I have the hucog 5000. The clear liquid is saline. I don't think most people use it, just choose to use bac water. My vial contains what I would call a "puck", and I'm assuming it will fall into suspension when I add the bac water.

edit: I got to thinking,mine is not hp and you said you only have one vial. I thought I was buying pre-mixed, but I got a vial and an amp of saline. I pilfered the following from an Mfreaky post at OLM.

"I have used HUCOG and I liked it it comes Mixed ready to go. Upon arrival place it in the fridge and used it when needed,,,,".

Hope this helps
                        stallion
                        Last edited by stallion; 07-24-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpump View Post
                          I was looking to order this same brand so I hope you get your answer soon. I'm thinking about switching if its going to be a hassle.

Big Pa - where did you get your bacteriostatic water?
                          I will shoot you a PM. Hold tight.
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Okay every body I researched and found my answer!! What I thought I was getting was 2000iu Hucog HCG. What I got Was Hucog BUT here is the difference. What I got is 2000 HP which stands for Highly Purified. Now it does come in a clear liquid. You only get 1 vial. You see that is what through me off. I was expecting 2 vials. One having the HCG with it being a white powdery substance. And then one vial of Saline solution that we throw away because that is only for if you want to use it all at once. Since we don't do that we want to mix it with bacteriostatic water. This way we can store it in the fridge for like 30 days or so.

Now back to what I got Hucog 2000 HP. They have been doing this for a while from what I have learned. They have put in some sort of solution that makes it actually have a better shelf life than the powder. Now if you get it you do not have to put it right in the fridge. As long as it has not been opened and kept out of light it is suppose to be good like that for a while. Now I have the 2000iu it is clear liquid so it already has 1 ml or 1 cc of solution it is in. So I will just have to add 1 ml or 1 cc bacteriostatic water to it and I will have 2 ml or 2 cc of HCG. Most people from what I learned by doing my research likes it this way. Some do not.

Now once you mix in the bacteriostatic water you do have to put it in the fridge.

I hope this helps someone else out. And the end result for me is all my gear came through and I am happy happy happy with ole nappy!!!
                            bigpa
                            Last edited by bigpa; 07-25-2013, 01:13 AM.
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

No one likes the info I found out? Oh well.
                              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                              X