No announcement yet.

HCG Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigpa, from what I've read, you either run it at low dose the whole cycle, or large doses as your cycle is finishing, and quit right as you start your PCT. I think it's in the drug profile section, but HCG is counter productive to the PCT phase, so the idea is to get the boys back to full size by the time you start your PCT so there isn't such a crash.

Comment

The boys are looking for me to give them a boost I am sure of it LOL. So I may just go ahead and try the 500iu a week for 4 weeks then start pct. I may have to push my cycle to longer than 10 weeks if my hcg has not arrived. But no big deal I have plenty of test and AI so I can ride for a few more weeks if necessary
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
        The boys are looking for me to give them a boost I am sure of it LOL. So I may just go ahead and try the 500iu a week for 4 weeks then start pct. I may have to push my cycle to longer than 10 weeks if my hcg has not arrived. But no big deal I have plenty of test and AI so I can ride for a few more weeks if necessary
        Cool deal. I was under the impression that you only had about a week or 2 left before your cycle ended. I appologize. I must have gotten threads mixed up in my head. But yea your plan as you have outlined will work just fine
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
          Should definitely run 15 weeks if you can

Comment

I always wonder if you concieve while on a cycle. Will say your son come out with extra high test levels. I guess im asking is test levels genetic

Comment

Good question. If so I wish my dad was juicing when I was conceived
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah me to my dad is about 110 lbs.
                Thats why im thinking it could be genetic but im no scientist

Comment

Kid hits thirteen and naturally builds into a monster build you know what did it...LOL!
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                    I always wonder if you concieve while on a cycle. Will say your son come out with extra high test levels. I guess im asking is test levels genetic
                    Where did that come from Big L LOL?
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      I hope not man. We conceived while i was in my last cycle and were having a little girl...
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                        I hope not man. We conceived while i was in my last cycle and were having a little girl...
                        well she might win Some trophies. Lol. Congrats on the baby though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bro let me tell ya. My 17 year old daughter was hitting hard at the gym with me and we had to back off the leg sled. She was building legs and started looking
                          like she could squat 500 pounds. Girls can build fast at a young age. You got time yet for all that and I don't think you have anything to worry about.
                          By the way.. Girls are easy to raise.. Boys can be a challenge.
                          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X