Come on seriously!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on seriously!!

Now check this out I find this free voucher for 3 days free to work out at LA Fitness here in W.P.B. Florida. As you know I am on vacation. I just got back from there. Did chest and tri's and abs. Now the place got everything you could possibly want in a gym. But it is so SOFT!!!! Makes me sick. Some dudes were there when I got there. I worked out for 2 hours solid like a maniac of course. Sweating like an animal. With that animalistic look in my eyes. Now here is the problem. These cats do one set and talk for 5 minutes. Luckily there was lots of benches ect. or I would have flipped out. Like I said people were there when I got there AND were there when I left and they never broke a sweat. I mean come on!!! No wonder why they were looking at me like I was crazy. But of course I don't care!! Honestly they were probably thinking WOW!!! LOL!!! Chicks were glaring my way with that sparkle in their eye. But I could care less because I am a married man. But still nice to see them perk up LOL!!! I am hard core in the gym and proud of it!!!
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

BigPa.. God I hope no one shits in your oats... LOL! Had the same conversation with a girl I work out with in the morning. Yes we are just gym friends.. LOL!
    Same 2 guys come in this place I go to.. If one is late the other will get a jump start on his work out BUT as soon as the 2 are together...LMAO! Its instant
    slow down. Watch video's on there phones and bullshit for the next 20 minuets. Like you I like to get in work out and get the fuck out. Other then those 2
    I'm in a small location and we are part of the regular morning crew. We all know why we are there and do have conversation but we don't stop and play cards.
    I have seen the owner come over to people and ask if they came to work out or come for coffee break and tell them flat out get to it.
    Now as to LA. Fartness I seen the same thing in NY. Great equipment but disorganized. Shit laying all over the place. And not the most sanitary at all. I
    wont be going back.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

LOL you said LA Fartness.... anyways this place was actually nice. Nothing laying around and all and pretty clean. But not hard core!! Bro dudes benching 135lbs and they weigh like 240lbs. I felt out of place. But like I said it is FREE. Thursday and Friday I will check out a place called You Fit. Now there is a some hard core places here. Bar Benders Power house gym and Gold's but they are not free.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

i train at an la fitness, there is always going to be people who dont train serious no matter where you go...we also have about 20-30 people who compete in various competitions...personally i dont give a monkey shit what anyone else does or trains like. i have more important things to worry about, like myself...you need to get what the times and realize the days of the gym being filled with people who live wt training are over....the gym now has to make money or you will be training at home on your soloflex. so in order to bring in that money you need casual clients...you should be happy they are around or you might not have a gym within 50 miles of your house..in fact when i managed a gym, i loved the people who werent serious, they came in and paid and maybe used the place a few times a month. it kept the bills paid. there is a reason places like golds gym and worlds gym are out of business, you cant cater to a minority of customers. whether you like it or not you are a minority, most people train for fun or to just stay in shape
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ds222 I would have to agree with ya on that. I deal with the same shit in my shop. Some pay and some pay more then others. But they all pay
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

guys i will tell ya this on a handful of occasions i have walked up to one or three guys at a time and told them they where in the wrong place they look at me and i say yea this is the gym the ladies room is over there. They get the point. We might all pay the same for the gym but i have more money invested i have the gym the supllements and uncle naps to pay for. So if your sittin on a bench resting or just bullshitting get the HEll outta the way I workout alone except once aweek. So that means i walk into the gym like its my job It might sound rude but im hear to get a job done and that job is to make me the best i can be

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              i train at an la fitness, there is always going to be people who dont train serious no matter where you go...we also have about 20-30 people who compete in various competitions...personally i dont give a monkey shit what anyone else does or trains like. i have more important things to worry about, like myself...you need to get what the times and realize the days of the gym being filled with people who live wt training are over....the gym now has to make money or you will be training at home on your soloflex. so in order to bring in that money you need casual clients...you should be happy they are around or you might not have a gym within 50 miles of your house..in fact when i managed a gym, i loved the people who werent serious, they came in and paid and maybe used the place a few times a month. it kept the bills paid. there is a reason places like golds gym and worlds gym are out of business, you cant cater to a minority of customers. whether you like it or not you are a minority, most people train for fun or to just stay in shape
              ds222 there may be some people that train at this gym that compete. But not while I was there LOL. Anyways I kind of judged the whole place based on what I saw yesterday. Because people were looking at me like WOW. It made me feel uncomfortable only because for a minute I thought am I doing something wrong? Do I have a booger on my nose? Now do not get me wrong I am not a gym show out or anything. I suppose you are right about the not so serious people my family owns the gym I train at and we get people pay for 6 months to 1 year at a time and come 10 times total LOL.

Now Big L I see your point also brother. Training is serious business with me!!! My wife and grandmother both were like just take the week off you are on vacation. Of course I am like no way!! I love pumping iron! This is what I do for me!! I want people to know that I lift by just a glance my way.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
              X