Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A-bombs and new job. Need some info guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-bombs and new job. Need some info guys.

Ok, I just started my residency at a new university based hospital and am also on a monster cycle. Now, upon my orientation I was subjected to a UA and passed, but it has come to the point in my cycle that I jump back on the only oral compound that I have included this round Oxymethelone (A-Bombs). I have been taking down the woman that administers the UA's for the hospital and she told me I'm scheduled for a random next week. So, I know I'm safe with the injectables but am worried about the A-bombs. Any experience or words of knowledge anyone?

i highly doubt they test for anabolics, no place iv ever heard of does unless there is suspicion....but if you are a little worried, just over hydrate(drink water constantly til ur pissing clear) then pop a multivitamin which will turn your piss yellow...this dilution makes it hard to detect anything...and id also suggest timing your dose of anadrol so that the half life runs out or is at its lowest around the time you would be tested...good luck
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Wow! No answer yet. Man this is unusual. What is an "A-Bomb" ??
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

More likely there testing for 5 panels Or 10 Panels AAS is not on the list, I had few friends went to medical school use AAS till they Graduated no issues.
        I am aware you do go threw Blood Test and etc etc just to verify not carrying disease Especially working around patients

Comment

man I just had a random where I work and I asked what they checked for and they said cocaine, amphetamines, marijuana, just narcotics. If they did say something about aas say you're taking a test booster. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
            Wow! No answer yet. Man this is unusual. What is an "A-Bomb" ??
            GP oxy aka andarol or oxymethelone. They are crazy strong I get all huge I've actually put on 27lbs on them on one cycle just with test. That's pretty impressive even if it's mostly water.
            juicemanjoe
            Last edited by juicemanjoe; 06-19-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the input brothers appreciate all of your info.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
                GP oxy aka anavar or oxymethelone. They are crazy strong I get all huge I've actually put on 27lbs on them on one cycle just with test. That's pretty impressive even if it's mostly water.
                actually abombs are anadrol not anavar.....completely different compounds

Comment

no need to worry I have passed ua test after taking anadrol in the morning, it doesn't show
                  ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                    actually abombs are anadrol not anavar.....completely different compounds
                    Sorry just watched a juice documentary and they mostly spoke on anavar must have stayed stuck on the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
                      Sorry just watched a juice documentary and they mostly spoke on anavar must have stayed stuck on the mind.
                      it happens....knew you were gaining that wt on anavar lol but the thought crossed my mind some1 sold u adrol as anavar

Comment

actually if they take ur urine to get lab tested, drinking a lot of water will dilute ur urine but they can also see that it is in fact diluted which in term means that's u did it intentionally or ur trying to hide something or possibly tampered with it.The best thing I found to work is a cleanser called bentonite. It absorbs all the toxins in ur body and then u piss and shit them out. Its a grayish color (which will temporarily dilute ur pee and make ur stool a grayish color) and tastes mostly of chalk but it does work and isn't a temporary fix but more permanent after use. Its in a 12-16oz bottle and says to take 2 tsp a day but ur supposed to drink the whole thing for maximum effectiveness. Its safe to do this and only can cause stomach ache or a bloated feeling. I'd say to get that if ur worried, Its only ten bucks, and take it a day and a half before if possible. U can do this more than once a week if u need to. Most health food and drug stores will have it. Make sure u drink water with it and a few glasses throughout the day. If u took it in the a.m. u should be clear by the next day or nite. Dilluting ur urine decreases ur kreatine levels and that's what tells them ur pee is diluted or tampered with. Hope this helps. Pm me JUICEMANJOE if u have any questions, had to do drug court and was a pro at passing urine screens lol but im clean now... aside from the jungle juice.
                        Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                        i highly doubt they test for anabolics, no place iv ever heard of does unless there is suspicion....but if you are a little worried, just over hydrate(drink water constantly til ur pissing clear) then pop a multivitamin which will turn your piss yellow...this dilution makes it hard to detect anything...and id also suggest timing your dose of anadrol so that the half life runs out or is at its lowest around the time you would be tested...good luck
                        RickyBobby
                        Last edited by RickyBobby; 06-19-2013, 10:28 PM.
                        sigpic
                        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                        X