Pot and piss test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot and piss test

Got a friend faced with a piss test in a week. She has been with out smoke the last 36 days and just
    had a test done yesterday and it came back positive for THC. In less then a week she has to take another test. Is there anything that you know for shore that works to clean the system out.

She is in a bind for time with a week to go.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Most of the flushes are detectable, and are a reason for a fail on the tests. I'd say scour the internet and see if anything new is out there. Other than that, just flush, flush, flush with all the liquids possible. Cranberry juice, not cocktail, but the real stuff. The other thing to be absolutely sure of is be bloated with water before the test. Pee 4-5 times before they go in and just keep loading in water. Urine should be clear if at all possible.

Comment

Pickle juice brother lots of pickle juice and of course water just got out of college everyone smokes.

Comment

Every one smokes ? I thought it was just me a few others. LMAO! Nothing wrong with it. I wish my state would catch up with the rest of the world and
        Bag it Tax it and lets move on. Sounds to me like she needs to start drinking a lot of water and juices. Told her to pick up 2 cases of water
        and get to work on it. A little cardio and some fat burn would not hurt either. Thanks people for the replies.

Comment

I drink like a gallon of water till I piss clear then I take a mega men's vitamin this turns my piss bright yellow.

Comment

Its funny you said that. I have the Opti-Men and I make my own Antifreeze with it. She was worried that she would dilute it so much and I said not to worry.
            I can fix that...LOL!

Comment

It is very hard to dilute it to almost clear anyway. Doc has said your urine should be the shade of fresh squeezed lemon juice. And that is pretty light.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbylight View Post
                I drink like a gallon of water till I piss clear then I take a mega men's vitamin this turns my piss bright yellow.
                this has been my go to for 15 yrs...i would smoke the day b4 and still pass
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I just spoke with her and she said she so tired of pissing all the time. LOL! Thanks for the help people. Ill pass on the info.

Comment

BENTONITE has always worked for me everytime. Former pill head and mainliner and this always allowed me to pass during drugcourt 4 yrs ago, even if I used the day before. Need at least 36hrs though. But then again never had to use it for those weak drugs lol
                    sigpic
                    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Copy that Ricky. She passed one of those home kit piss test yesterday. Tomorrow will be the big test.

Comment

Ya its easy as hell to pass a home test but as we know them tests can't test the levels of ur kreatine. I believe most cut offs for home test are like 50ng or something very small. Them lab tests can practically tell if u were even thinking about getn a buzz lol andbsix weeks is usually the time it would take for a heavy heavy smoke weed 24/7 type of person. She will probably be clear if she jus drinks water for the next few days. Drink two glasses at first then one every hour and she should b fine. When I smoked it always stayed in my system for a month
                        RickyBobby
                        Last edited by RickyBobby; 06-20-2013, 08:08 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

There's always a few alternative routes u can do... 1) is if ur getn labs and not on paper then don't watch, so get someone else's clean piss, dosent matter male or female as long as she's not pregnant lol. Or my favorite 2) don't fucking get high lmfao jk easiest way to pass and 0% stress. I used to sell my pee and made $50 xtra bucks a week haha not anymore tho
                          sigpic

Comment

She passed. On the spot diog to. Told her while she was there.

Comment

Working...
                            X