? about Absorption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about Absorption

maybe you guys, gals, can help me to under stand something, I have done a FEW different cycles and I think that 3 of them or 4 I have used tren, and I love it but why, maybe you all can help, why is it that it seems that every time I am coming to the end of my cycle of tren, that I get the tren cough.so far this cycle I have gone thru 1.5 bottles of tren and tonight I get the cough, is it because of were I am injecting, I wouldn't think so because I am kind of sure I shot glut most every time. is it possible to be missing the glut I mean its a pretty big muscle, wouldn't think I could miss that thing, lol. just kind of bizarre is there different absorption rates for different muscles.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

absorption for different muscles is bullshit..absorption depends on the ester and the drug.....as far as tren cough that is from you hitting a vein or a blood vessel...you can get tren cough from any drug, but tren seems to be the most common
    ds222
    Last edited by ds222; 06-11-2013, 05:43 PM.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I got the tren cough a lot from injecting into my flutes then I started doing delt shots for tren and haven't got it once
      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
        absorption for different muscles is bullshit..absorption depends on the ester and the drug.....as far as tren cough that is from you hitting a vein or a blood vessel...you can get tren cough from any drug, but tren seems to be the most common
        correct + it involves the oil as well. (some get test cough)
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yeah I have read that before about the esters, but makes a lot of sense that I must have it a vain because its more of an instant feeling, kind of feel like now that I think about it I may have felt the same from test before but not actually got the cough, hell last night it was crazy like fast heart rate sweet and cough that felt like pneumonia in my chest, kind of crazy
          but thinks for you thoughts
          ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
            injecting into my flutes
            Oh WOW! Im not cut out for injecting in my Flute. I got to drew the line on that one. You Da man Bro!

LMAO!
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Me and autocorrect aren't the best of friends lol
              One decision determines your legacy

Comment

Ya I understand.

Comment

Flute master flex lol. TB let me know how that works out for you
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Ill do it BUT you go first...

Comment

Working...
                    X