worst PIP ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst PIP ever

I've ran 4 cycles in the past and I've never experienced pip like this. I'm running all gp. Test e and andromix. The test e is fine but every single andromix inj I take cripples that muscle for nearly a week. Ibdont know what to do. I've mixed the test e with the mix and it doesn't really help. I've been using a heating pad as much as I can and takin hot baths and nothing. Still doesn't seem to be less painful. I've heated the mix under hot water and that didn't help. I've read people saying that its something to do with crystals in it or watever. They say to bake it in the oven but wouldn't that ruin the rubber onbthe vial or the steroids themselves. Like I've said I've never once had a problem with any other gp product just this one. I've ran cyp enanth sust deca and all were fine. Never had to do the slightest thing to any of them before. I inj safe and sterile and use heat and massage its just not working out for me and I don't wana stop this cycle but may have to if I can't walk everytime I hit a lower muscle. Please help me out guys
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

If you have a second bottle try that one. I have seen crashed juice you can definetly tell. Never had gp crash tho but if you wanted to try to use a blow dryer to heat the bottle but you need to put the needle threw the stopper to let the air out when bubbling. Do put syringe threw than unscrew leaving the needle in. There are other ways also boiling water and ur juice in ziploc

Comment

I was also thinking that it was uust that bottle and the others may not b that way. So I put a needle through the top and heat it with the blow dryer? For how long... til it bubblesA? ! This won't ruin the gear will it? I got four other untouched vials so I guess I can try that on the next one. So u think that will work? Have u ever had gear like this and used that technique and it worked
      RickyBobby
      Last edited by RickyBobby; 05-28-2013, 01:40 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Well the batch number is the same for all the andromix bottles so I'm guessing that maybe they had a shitty batch and that's y it didn't hurt them to let them go so cheap. Ba coulda been high I guess but this batch def has something wrong with it. But it is working just crippling wherever I inject
        sigpic

Comment

i have same prob with same banch ricky worst shots ever too much pain on all shooting spots....and my friend too we got them into the day day from last andro sale.. :/
          sigpic

Comment

Well good news... I did way mfreaky sed and it does help slightly. Heat them up on the stove in a pan of water but not boiling. Put a needle thru. The top to release pressure. Also add test if u can. I add .5ml test e to 1ml of the mix after heating. Does help. And im starting to get used to it really. Give it a try. I was doing this rod but now im goin edge and doing great but still a tad sore
            sigpic

Comment

Check out other thread. Mfreaky gave a great suggestion and it worked alongwith adding a bit of test e
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X