Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few weeks away from the end a thought.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few weeks away from the end a thought.

This has played my mind for the last few weeks and now I need your opinion. I was on HRT before I started this cycle. I have learned a lot about meds that could possibly jump start my own production of test. So the big question is this. Do I attempt a 2 week run of hCG and then 2 weeks of Clomid and see what happens or do I go back to my HRT dose and Blast and cruse through life.
    I don't think this will be my last cycle but I would love to know if I can make my own test again.

My fear is that deep hole of depression and 3 to 4 weeks before I come out of it.

What would you do ?
    Time Bandit
    Last edited by Time Bandit; 05-23-2013, 03:18 PM.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

I will be honest with ya ive been on hrt 4 years. When i add more to my hrt my doctor gives me prescription for hcg to take during cycle
    So some of us are hrt legit lol so i stay on hrt doses all this time after cycle. But its up to you but i would think you would lose quite abit

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      But its up to you but i would think you would lose quite abit
      OK when you say lose quite a bit.. We talking what I have gained ? And if that the case I would think that Blast and Cruse is the better option with help from hCG.

I'm in the gym and looking great. I feel fantastic and soon to do blood work. After this cycle I'm having a full panel done as
      per my doctor just so we can make shore all is good to go. One of the reasons why I would like to see if I could make my own T was at that time in my
      life I was under some major stress for about 4 years of my life. I was knocked down hard 3 times in that 4 years. I wont go into details but from what I understand
      Stress like this can screw a guy's production bad. The doctor I had at the time was a dart thrower. I don't mind pinning but then again I wish I knew for shore.

Comment

The only way to know is to do a pct. it's important to train hard and keep it short, eat well. Guess you could keep test prop on hand if you feel you need to get back on. I just started cycle after cruising for first time ever. I really don't feel bad after cycle, just lose a bit of strength which if I stay off long enough I get it back. I really can't see you losing too much unless you screw up training or diet. How old are you to consider staying on?
        sigpic

Comment

Pauliuch I'm 48. Was diagnosed at 46. Suffered for about 4 years before the doctor discovered I was low T. The eating as I'm doing now is dead on. I'm hitting 3,000 to 3,200
          a day and clean. I went from 215 to 224 and holding. Feel great and look good. Other then a cheat day every so often as advised by Mr.Big I train 5 days a week. 3 days to 4 days weights and 5 days cardio. I look to damn good not to give up 2.5 hours a day now So again it plays in my mind what to do.

Comment

I would just stick with the HRT TB, I mean you can try it but you run the risk of losing what you busted your ass for, but it is an option brother it's just up to you.
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Just say no to loss... I'm going to say the hell with chancing the deep whole and stay on the HRT. I like the idea of Blast and Cruise.

At this point I think maybe it be best to not play with something that working. I feel and look to damn good now to chance it.

Thanks people.

Comment

Stay on hrt keep juicing do wht makes u feel good. Well all be dead soon anyway. Sorry if this sounds fuc)Ed up lol I'm just saying whts on my mind I wish everyone would. Good luck brotha

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
                  Stay on hrt keep juicing do wht makes u feel good. Well all be dead soon anyway. Sorry if this sounds fuc)Ed up lol I'm just saying whts on my mind I wish everyone would. Good luck brotha
                  Living for the NOW!!!! Well to a certain extent. We all have to keep our health in check or the juice is just a waist of time.

Comment

Working...
                  X