huge lump on arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huge lump on arm

Was wondering if someone could tell me what the hell is wrong....been ripping weights at the gym for a while now and last night I noticed a rather impressive lump just above elbow and below the shoulder. Is this normal......oh shit its on both arms....what is this

Post a photo !
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I have no idea but i have a golf ball sized lump on my shoulder near where i inject i can smoosh it but it comes back 2 weeks now

Comment

Originally posted by fe203man View Post
        Was wondering if someone could tell me what the hell is wrong....been ripping weights at the gym for a while now and last night I noticed a rather impressive lump just above elbow and below the shoulder. Is this normal......oh shit its on both arms....what is this
        Would that be a bicep?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

You just burnded him. Hot heat.
          Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            Would that be a bicep?
            Since he said above the elbow, I was going to go with triceps.

Comment

Need more info bro. What size are the lumps? Is there any discoloration of the area (redness purple hopefully not but green)? Doesn't sound like it due to the symmetry but had you recently injected near those areas? Could probably tell you then.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                Is your bicep below your elbow? Mine is just above my elbow and below my shoulder. Haha jk stallion
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

The answer is....bicep. my attempt at comedy take it for what its worth....I want to post pics but I have unique ink that I fear may givee away..so eventually I'll get over it and post pix.....thanks for playing

Comment

fe203man
                    Last edited by fe203man; 05-16-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Alex 18.....I said above elbow and below shoulder maybe you'll do better in the bonus round
                      Bicep was my first guess. Read post #4

Comment

fe203man
                        Last edited by fe203man; 05-16-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                          This is what I was thinking, your triceps can look a little funny (Bumpy) when you start to see it more.
                          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                          Chat Box Talk And Rules
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I pinned in shoulder and both sides swelled up it was part of my tricep I cldnt find anything to help so I took it easy at gym and a month later its finally getting better it hurt and was rock hard just wait it out. Sorry brotha damn virgin muscles

Comment

maybe its fluid or a bit of fatty tissue that has been under some fat you lost or maybe its calcium build up I have a few on my arms and they showed up after I lost some weight so are yours hard or kind of mush like when u push them.
                              ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

Working...
                              X