how 2 keep ur cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how 2 keep ur cool

any1 hav ne suggestions on how 2 keep my temper and patience in check while on cycle, most importantly with people i care about the most?(family) 1st time on tren
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Think before you react, know ur temper is short and be aware that u can come off as an ass hole if u dont. thats what i do, and i have actually been told im better on gear.

Comment

I am already a hot head without juice but sometimes when I'm on cycle I can be somewhat of a confrontational person and can leave me wondering why I acted like that. The only thing I can suggest is to keep on top of what and how you are thinking. You can feel when you are getting testy and must either get to some weights or get away from the people you care about. It really sucks man but that is really the only thing that helps just stay away from anxiety anti-depressant medications as they have been known to have adverse effects when taken along with steroids ie violent outbursts not only to others but in some cases to yourself. Goodluck man

Comment

My inner asshole is there some days better then others. Just like he said. You will know when to pull back.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Sounds good thanks boys. Will try to seperate myself if I'm feeling froggy
          sigpic

Comment

The only way i can comtrol my temper with people im close with is cause i dont want them to blame it on the juice
            I have always had a short temper but now i find myself watching what i say so much more cause i dont want them to blame the juice
            So i bite my tongue and save my attitude for strangers and tell them to go F themselves lol

Comment

RickyBobby just think - what would baby Jesus do .
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i avoid traffic and morons!

Comment

Lol u guys r fuckin hilarious
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X