Just checking this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checking this out

My boyfriend got me interested in this site, although not really for the steroids but the other drugs that they sell. How many people use this site just to buy stuff like Metformin?
    sigpic

We aren't working for naps.. we can't know who buys what or how much...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

MuscleGirl what up? Welcome to the forum.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Hey this i a good question i hope someone can asnswer it. I have never heard of metformin so i just looked it up. I actually know a girl who has pcos so hopefully someone will have good info on it then we can find out where to purchase it

Comment

Welcome MuscleGirl - (good to have more ladies on the site to keep us in line).
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
            Welcome MuscleGirl - (good to have more ladies on the site to keep us in line).
            Big L is not enough....
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
              Big L is not enough....
              lmao......
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Big L, I have pcos but I am not suffering the worst symptoms (yet). Metformin helps a lot with it, and without it I could have gain a lot of weight. I've found met online in other places besides here in the past, and without insurance I rely on the online sources. The prices here are better, which is why I am here. I saw the 10% off deal for the banner, which is why I have that on my sig (I had some help tho), but there isn't any approval yet. Anyway, 10% off or not the prices are pretty good here. I know someone from India that says that she gets met for less than 5 cents a pill for the 500mg xl, but I don't figure to match that from the states.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Muscle girl the girl i know also has no insurance and as we all know pharmacies screw the hell out of us
                    Is there a brand your buying or thinking of buying. I can say every product i have bought from naps was great Im just stupid i guess cause i cant find this product on naps site

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      Muscle girl the girl i know also has no insurance and as we all know pharmacies screw the hell out of us
                      Is there a brand your buying or thinking of buying. I can say every product i have bought from naps was great Im just stupid i guess cause i cant find this product on naps site
                      BigL just do a search for metformin (on N@ps) - it comes up as glucophage
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

On here they call it by the chemical name, Glucophage. They even have the XR which is the slow release type for less GI trouble. While I use the stuff for PCOS, lots of people are using Metformin for cancer protection and to help increase insulin sensitivity. I know a lot of folks are using insulin here for bodybuilding, and I heard somewhere it helps with that too although don't know how.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey does anyone know how you are supposed to get the banner discount? I thought they give you it if you post something. I did but no discount?
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X