Problems with gas all of a sudden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with gas all of a sudden

I've been on the same diet the last 16 weeks straight and never had problems with gas, now all of a sudden it's become horrible the last week and seems like its gotten worse. Any ideas why this could be?
    One decision determines your legacy

Egg whites and oat meal involved in this ??? How about Turkey and Brown rice ??? I can run a dog out the room. Your not alone son... Grab a chair and lets talk shit.... LMAO!
    I cant tell ya why but I can tell ya that I'm there with ya. And any one that has switched to more like a "Paleo Diet" with clean foods will
    tell ya its normal. Your good. The gas is your digestive system working. From what I read this is normal and was more like normal
    years ago before we started destroying our foods with poisons and additives. Hope this helps.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Well boys I can offer up info. and tell you that what you have can be either what Time Bandit describes or it can be allergies to some food.
      I was like the Hiroshima bomb in my house, if MrBig came home and seen candles lit he knew he was in for a BAD NIGHT!!!!! I have now been diagnosed as having celiacs disease which is not an allergy but a disease caused by a reaction to wheat proteins. Only cure is to stay gluten free which are all things processed etc. BUT even fruits and vegetables are triggers as well so I have been following a fodmap diet which shows me what food I can have.
      SO, It can be worse, just saying.... I hope this was not (TMI) TOO MUCH INFORMATION
      "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

I think it's the broccoli that's doing not eating any egg whites, only a cup and a half of rice. So I'm leaning towards the veggies. ,eats never gave me a problem though

Comment

Bro Broccoli is a killer.. I can burn paint off a wall with that stuff... LOL! And Mrs Big your fine on the TMI... My old lady loves to fan one in my face if she has any and calls it pay back for when I have the window switch on lock in the car. Yes I understand chicks fart too. Ill have to tell ya the story some time about my old lady letting one loose in
          Walmart and the looks on peoples faces as they walked through the wall of it...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsBig View Post
            Well boys I can offer up info. and tell you that what you have can be either what Time Bandit describes or it can be allergies to some food.
            I was like the Hiroshima bomb in my house, if MrBig came home and seen candles lit he knew he was in for a BAD NIGHT!!!!! I have now been diagnosed as having celiacs disease which is not an allergy but a disease caused by a reaction to wheat proteins. Only cure is to stay gluten free which are all things processed etc. BUT even fruits and vegetables are triggers as well so I have been following a fodmap diet which shows me what food I can have.
            SO, It can be worse, just saying.... I hope this was not (TMI) TOO MUCH INFORMATION
            this is all a big lie, everyone knows girls dont fart or poop
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

go take a shit
              sigpic
              NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I call it "Leaving the kids at the pool"!!!

Comment

try a digestive enzime that helps digest protiens and veggys. i had seriouse melt the paint off walls gas when i started really eating to grow. nothing helped. then i found super digestive enzimes and my gas is gone, if a cheat meal or something brings it back for a day that night ill take my digestive enzime and metamusal before bed wake up shit and gtg nest day gas free. im not taking like oh this stinks gas im talking it fuckn grossed me out, like ready to puke bad gas, and its gone now im still eating a 4000 cal diet tons of eggs and rice ad veggys atleast 2x a day, oatmeal in am and cottage cheese at night. and the up side more food being digested means you pass more food meanig you can eat more, it helped my appetite. hope this helps some one elses shitty situtation.lol

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna grab some beanos tonight their one of the cheaper digestive enzymes

Comment

i dont really know why they call it " taking a shit" , i mean, your not taking it anywhere. it should be "leaving a shit"!
                      Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                      I call it "Leaving the kids at the pool"!!!
                      sigpic
                      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

haha used to have this problem aswell in the begining, went away after awhile
                        Learn the secrets to put on Lean Mass right now with out latest video series!
                        Six Totally FREE HD-videos showing you excactly what to do!
                        Watch Now!

Comment

Working...
                        X