proviron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proviron

Wondering why I don't see proviron in most cycle advice from what I've read, although limited, I can't see why you wouldn't use it, t booster and e blocker

i used it with my 2nd deca/test cycle with a dbol boost...... i saw better results my 1st cycle with out it, BUT i read that it may reduce effectiveness of other seriods... and i was on caber and arimidex so i may haave over did it - its cheap nough that it dont hurt to add it?

Originally posted by fe203man View Post
    Wondering why I don't see proviron in most cycle advice from what I've read, although limited, I can't see why you wouldn't use it, t booster and e blocker
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Ya they fail to mention that in what I read...iyo what is the best thing to combat gyno adex?

Comment

im currently on it now and personally like masteron alot better
        One decision determines your legacy

Comment

I RUN CABER AND ADEX...... so far the best for me
          http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

gp letrozole is the best, super strong but imo the best, brake that little triangle in 4's and take one eod for a week or two and no more lump or soreness
            ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

Will letrazole affect your gains?

Comment

I think it comes down to $.
                it sounds like an interesting compound to add to a cycle definitely but it also is an added cost ... with a benefit which may not be measurable?
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i get the same results using masteron...and it costs less...when i run mast i dont have to run and AI
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by hrdcorekendo View Post
                    gp letrozole is the best, super strong but imo the best, brake that little triangle in 4's and take one eod for a week or two and no more lump or soreness
                    10 straight days of letro will crush any gyno...i use 1/2 dose twice a week as my anti E and it lets me keep enough estro so that my joints are not sore yet gets rid of enough that i dont bloat or get dirty estro sides
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I run my Proviron 75mg and up much better results

Comment

Love me some proviron. Keeps my muscles hard
                        sigpic
                        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                        X